Divine Forces vs Cr + Fsk + DK

The Observer

areyouinpk8.gif

#DF seers irc | www.rs-df.com/forums | 116+ to FA 120+ to apply for members | Kings of everything

We decided to crash CR today, once we got onto the world we quickly rushed them while fighting forsaken. We eventually made them log within like 30 seconds of them being crashed they proceeded to hop worlds and continue the fight, shortly after my intel told me forsaken would stop to clear next time we hit CR. We proceeded to hit them and they indeed stopped, we decided to just fight both of them. once we started fighting the AC also came to aid them (DK)

The fight starting out in their advantage clearly, having over double our numbers we were forced to regroup here and there. We got our act together as we gained quite rapidly and forsaken was losing in numbers. As a last resort CR decided to mass snipe us, we mass sniped them back at east tree. Once CR couldn't stop our dominance over them they quickly asked forsaken to come aid them in the mass snipe at east. Completely neglecting the fact we've been mass sniped a dozen times before and are experienced with it. We quickly spammed the map full and clearly made forsaken lose hope as they soon dropped to 30 actives. DK at this point had already left and CR was still mass sniping

Clearly proving our dominance at this point we grabbed a fall in and transitioned around us until both clans were cleared and left the world.

DF starting:150 opts

CR+FSK+Dk:300 opts combined i'd say.

You can take this fight for what you want, we regrouped west of spiders once while being outnumbered 2:1. We never stopped fighting back and remained to be the last clan standing. Until you kick your CD members CR we will continue to be at your fights.

110717235811.png

110719005544.png

110718233917.png

110718145946.png

110717231949.png

110718174925.png

110718225634.png

DF ending:210 (74 on ts)

110718230546.png

<Shin_Soldier> were done

Shout out to LPfan for making us stumble upon all this feast.

CR will be seeing you soon.

Apologies to FSK, wasn't personal. Keep up the good work.

Well done DF, stay active. :thumbsup:

j0xPu5R.png

So you're crashing CR because they have members in a team that crashes you for something that one of your members did? Also, there are other clans with CD members, and you decide to take it out on CR only rather than them too? Pathetic if you ask me. Congratulations on your morale boost, I guess. ;)

Was quite easy and fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDNveVv1QY&feature=channel_video_title

0:00 - 0:32 - CR vs FSK; DF crashes

0:32 - 1:01 - CR & FSK hopped; DF comes and crashes - We hop again.

1:01 - 1:39 - We stop the fight, DF comes very quickly back

1:39 - 1:55 - DF crashing

1:55 - 2:44 - Cleanest part of the whole fight CR vs FSK

2:44 - 8:44 - DF comes and spams VR, We finally decide to 2v1 them.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I do not speak for my clan on this because I am no longer a member of the official team, however it would be best to ensure that your leadership follows through with punishments if your CD members crash us. I think that's one of the main problems that need to be worked out, and thus will make our leadership see your side.

If your leadership hasn't already, I would suggest them to contact one of our officials to work something out. Certainly being crashed isn't something that you should be aiming for. I completely understand how it is from your end, being in DF the past few crash wars.

j0xPu5R.png