Agility Glitch?

Singularo

I noticed, when attempting to boost my pitifully pathetic agility level, that a pipe squeeze is not, after all, a pipe squeeze. All you do is squeeze through one end, into a concealed room, walk to the other side, and squeeze out. Here's a screenie . . .

feetglitch7ee.png

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

if u go on low detail, u could see it with out the roof, him going through, walking a bit the going through the exit lol. don't no if u can still see it but

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

if u go on low detail, u could see it with out the roof, him going through, walking a bit the going through the exit lol. don't no if u can still see it but

Nope, can't see it anymore. I play on low detail all the time and I never notices this. =p

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

You didnt know? when you go into the obsicle the minimap doesnt follow you all the time. you go in and then it jumps to the end. they take you in, give you your agility/brainwasing shot, then you walk back out like nothing happend. and later you wonder were that 2k went when you come backonline the next day.

You didnt know? when you go into the obsicle the minimap doesnt follow you all the time. you go in and then it jumps to the end. they take you in, give you your agility/brainwasing shot, then you walk back out like nothing happend. and later you wonder were that 2k went when you come backonline the next day.

That makes sense! I wondered what happened to my old phat :shock:

Hey, I was bored and had nothing better to do :?

Wikipedia's article for Runescape Agility= A real boring job that none does because they don't see it giving them a phat in a week. A skill that involves mindless clicking similar to the other skills in the MMORPG called Runescape. Runescape leads to a serious condition called AMCD. Symptoms of AMCD include violently clicking objects and acting like this guy. With your help WE CAN STOP AMCD! All you need to do is wire $500 to my bank acount and read

Wikipedia's article for Runescape Agility= A real boring job that none does because they don't see it giving them a phat in a week. A skill that involves mindless clicking similar to the other skills in the MMORPG called Runescape. Runescape leads to a serious condition called AMCD. Symptoms of AMCD include violently clicking objects and acting like this guy. With your help WE CAN STOP AMCD! All you need to do is wire $500 to my bank acount and read

The video you linked is so funny :lol:

hey if i had 80 agility i could kill black dragons a little bit faster because of the short cut

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

Hmmm. Hey BjBj, that video you linked is a "suspicious link".

It is made even more suspicious by the fact that somebody else commented on it. I would bet that CP223 is another account of yours, and you used it to say that the video was funny so people would get curious and click the link. And then get keylogged ...

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

It is made even more suspicious by the fact that somebody else commented on it. I would bet that CP223 is another account of yours, and you used it to say that the video was funny so people would get curious and click the link. And then get keylogged ...

its a link to google vidio its a comercial..

[sarcasm]Yep you figured it out. That is the real goal of Google, to hack little kids runescape acounts and steal their money.[/sarcasm]