Time Lapse Photography

Sy_Accursed

Been experimenting with it lately, quite pleased with this pieces outcome, lucked out on unusual bi direction cloud movements.

Not sure if I'm 100% happy with the timing, but not enough frames to slow it down further.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US69Qj0b-NY

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wanna try and get a moon rising and a sunset in timelapse; just need right conditions to crop up.

Trying to think of some other subjects it might work well with, I thought perhaps getting on a cliff top at coast and doing a timelapse of a busy-ish beach.

Its interesting trying to find subjects that are workable due to the limitations on timing etc; that timelapse filled my memory card with 650 shots (granted I left it on photo + raw and raw file is useless for this) taken over 2 3/4 hours roughly.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree, but this is just shot from my window, nothing too interesting to frame in foreground. I could of took in just some tree tops I did trial one like that, but they twitch about so much it kinda looks bad. It is the trouble of time lapse photography vs time lapse video.

Plv6Dz6.jpg