It's Super Effective!

It gives a chance for sceptre of the gods or black ibis piece. added with batch of minigame updates.

also why is it so cold and miserable where I live <_<

I don't recall seeing an engraved sarcophagus plundering. I guess they randomly appear in the game at times.

I also love the cold. Wanna switch places?

nice ltk you now have like 1/10 of my rc xp

i am

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

do they not let you pick your own toppings?

That is why I never buy pizza from shops due to limited choices. It's better to buy a pizza in a box then have the fun of screwing around and make it your own.

I never add the stuff to a pizza already cooked. It just feels weird. Oh, forgot to mention all the pizza shops here kinda suck.

all the pizza places near me have the option to customize the toppings so you can throw on whatever combination you want

you can even give them ingredients and theyll do their best with em

all the pizza places near me have the option to customize the toppings so you can throw on whatever combination you want

you can even give them ingredients and theyll do their best with em

I envy you. Honestly, I always wanted to find one of those rare restaurants that'll fry anything if you give it to them. Artery-clogging as hell, but I hear the taste is awesome.

Curious, what was the best topping combo you had?

pepperonni, bacon, sausage, ham, with garlic on the crust.

im a meat guy as you can see

i usually throw in pineapple or green peppers too. one place near me doesnt charge extra for toppings after your 3rd, so sometimes we just get like everything.

one place near me doesnt charge extra for toppings after your 3rd, so sometimes we just get like everything.

wish i had that

its 50 cents per topping iirc

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

well it balances out since each topping here is like $1, also in my county we have the highest pizza prices in the state and in the area, with prices going up to as much as $3-3.50 per individual slice and like $13-15 for a small pie

dats so frickin cheap wtf