It's Super Effective!

Fact #96: Tip.It Forum Rules describe the warping of spam around harpies via multiple differential equations.

Changed to 96 because :(.

HF #97: The art of flight is throwing yourself at the ground and missing. Harpies have to aim at the moon to achieve this.

I changed your from 114 to 14, because that seemed easiest unsure.gif. So 96 is still open.

I've added everything from Post 6594 and down.

My facts not good enough for you?

Also, which numbers aren't taken?

I think I added everyone's? Check my original post to see which numbers aren't taken.

Fact 99: NPS

HF20: Harpies don't xp-waste; they xp-gorge.

HF22: Armorare started this whole pointless list of Harpy Facts with his tell all book "Eat. Cracked. Faap.", so complain to him.

HF28: Because of tripsis, Harpies have a Skittles shortage and must use M&Ms.

HF41: If someone's playing a recorder, a harpy kidnaps them and makes them learn the flute, a more cool instrument.

HF98: A harpy can pick all three starter pokemon in a game.

EDIT:

HF84: Harpies taught the Romans how to party in the ancient times, so it's more like "When in Rome, do it like a harpy".

HF85: Certain books exsist because harpies made manuals for Cleopatra on the (useful) art of seduction.

HF #69: The Kama Sutra is a toned-down version of the [harpie] book of [bleep]ing.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

That number is taken.

Of course you'd take 69 for the book you were referring. :rolleyes:

69 has to be a [bleep] related post. The current one isn't.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

May try LoL or something soon.

Enjoying my freedom first though. Pretty much gave away half of my stuff to the clan I was in (Bronyville), but I promised to return once in a blue moon to chat and do holiday events so they felt they didn't miss me often.

I can do that.

>Pokemon Online

pls?

sad

I remembered using a friend's master ball on his sudowoodo once in Crystal, then ran into Suicune 5 minutes later.

He hated me for a week because of the master ball and didn't give a rat's ass if I ran into Suicune.

^My most memorable PokeTroll.

Someone I know at school knows this code so that no matter what, you could catch ANY Pokemon at ANY health with ANY ball.

I wanna know this code :(

And Zaaps, your comp must really suck if you can't run LoL.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Someone I know at school knows this code so that no matter what, you could catch ANY Pokemon at ANY health with ANY ball.

I wanna know this code :(

And Zaaps, your comp must really suck if you can't run LoL.

Sounds like the code to control the universe.

yes, it does really suck