MONEYMAKER

Piratedelamer

Start farming right away. Your best bet is to gather something like Mort myre fungi or white berries for your base cash. From there I'd raise a gathering skill or spend the money on combat and slay. I'd shoot for the gear to kill green dragons, as they seem to be a consistent money maker. (around 90 combat with a whip and rune/proselyte). There are guides on this site that can give you much better information on the subject than I can.

catfight2.jpg

Like mini said start with picking white berrie spawns for starting cash or something similar. Then go do as many dailies as you can.

Farming herbs is consistenly 100-400 k profit per run depending on the herb. Its possible to quest up to ~33 farming and from there its lvl 38 for toadflax which is a good one for lower farming levels, simply farm your highest trees for 2-3 days to get to 38 after questing.

Then work on the quests for MTK so you can start that. After either do gathering skills that arent buyable or work on combat to eventually do something like green dragons.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Dailies = 1m per day = 365m per year. Also herb farm as much as you can.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.