New sig, rate ? comment ? (:

forsaken

I made two sigs, the original is the blue one, i was bored so i messed around and inverted it and - surprise surprise, i found it actually looked pretty nice (:

no.1

forsaken.gif

no.2

invertanimv2.gif

thanks (:

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Its not bad, although the text gets in the way. Now, i can read it simply because i know what it says, but it seems that it draw's attention to the text and not that background. 7/10 8/10 if u fix teh text :)

Well i guess i made the text that way with the intention that you could understand what it said without needed any help from seeing my nick :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

*ahem* *ahem*

SEE NAD?!

(;

Like everyone else... Text is hard 2 read and I agree with Nad that you are drawing people into the text and not the background :P

Other than I cant read the nick, its pretty good :lol: 7.5/10

i dont like how you can hardly read the font, but its nice work

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

to those who noticed it was inverted, if you read the first line you'd know that afterwards i decided to play around and invert it, and found out it actually looked alright (:

eh.. no one likes the font? );

ill have to fix that.. some day :P