Black Pure w/ 99 Slay?

BabyPunchers

So after getting 99 Slayer on my main account, Babypunchers/A Punk, I tried skilling and the like for a while but it just couldn't hold my attention. Slayer's the only thing I really really enjoy in this game and because of that, I started Slaying again on my main account. I still find it fun, but it just feels like wasted exp since I'm not one for ranks. 99 Slayer was my main goal for about 5 years(I quit 3 years ago, but played a lot for the first two), so with that done, any other goal seems unneccessary and not as fun. So with that in mind, I had the idea of getting 99 Slayer again, on a different account, but with a twist. That being only 10 Defense. The 10 Defense would serve no real purpose other than to look pretty sexy and I know that it would be all but useless in Pking and staking but it still seems fun.

So what I'm asking is what quests would I need to slay that would give me Defense exp, so I can do them early on? Only one I can think of is What Lies Below, so that's on the list. I last did quests about 3 years ago so my knowledge is fuzzy at best.

Besides that, what other complications would I run into with 10 defense? If it would be just too much trouble with that low, I could always just go with a Rune Pure. But I thought a Black Pure with 99 Slayer was a lot more unique, and I can't think of anyone else who has done it before. I know Villandra did one(or is in the process of) with 1 Def but I've never heard of a Black Slayer Pure. Any information on this would be helpful as well.

Thank in advance :)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

* A Clockwork Syringe - 19k

* Dragon Slayer - 18.65k

* Between a Rock - 5k

* Defender of Varrock - 10k

* Elemental Workshop III - 10.5k

* The Fremmennik Trials - 2.813k

* Heroes' Quest - 3.075k

* Holy Grail - 15.3k

* In Aid of the Myreque - 2k

* King's Ransom - 33k

* Nature Spirit - 2k

* Olaf's Quest - 12k

* A Soul's Bane - 0.5k

* What Lies Below - 2k

* A Clockwork Syringe - 19k

* Dragon Slayer - 18.65k

* Between a Rock - 5k

* Defender of Varrock - 10k

* Elemental Workshop III - 10.5k

* The Fremmennik Trials - 2.813k

* Heroes' Quest - 3.075k

* Holy Grail - 15.3k

* In Aid of the Myreque - 2k

* King's Ransom - 33k

* Nature Spirit - 2k

* Olaf's Quest - 12k

* A Soul's Bane - 0.5k

* What Lies Below - 2k

How do these help me slay? I think you misunderstood my question. Or maybe I was confusing. I wasn't asking for the quests that give defense exp. I mean quests that would help me Slay that I wouldn't be able to do with the goal of only Ten Defense in mind. Thanks though :)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Your going to miss out on a good many quests that are useful for slayer, dunno which ones yet, but I like the idea.

I had a friend get 99 slayer a bit before me that had 40 attack and defence, but just massive amounts of exp in hitpoints, strength, range and magic. (he was also 43 pray and 0 summoning, though he collected the charms). Are you going to leave any other stat low, or just defence?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

It would just be the defense thing, if that helps any suggestions. :)

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

look up 'slayermuse', theyre 13 def.

Nice to know, I was wondering if this was done before. :) Ty.

And okay guys, it doesn't seem like it would be that much of a problem. Thanks all :)

Edit:Actually, question. Which is the best Slayer Master for me to use? My assumption would be Summona but the thing is, I really don't enjoy cannon tasks that much. Would Duraedal be just as good? Or Kuradel if I can get that high of a combat?

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.