Some Questions

sponske

Hey, with bxpw coming closer (maybe), I got some questions.

1. How many juju pots can u make per hour (unf-->pot)

2. How many normal pots/h (also unf-->pot)

3. How many Air battlestaffs/h

4. Does the bonus from weekend add up with double xp from sc (I guess not) :(

5. Last question is about hunter: Is it normal i get 200k xp/h from draconic jadinkos (with zammy pots, scentless pots and arctic bear)

Because I heard people getting between 250-300k/h, my hunt level is 85.

Maybe my hunt lvl is too low to get 250-300k/h or i'm using wrong spot? I manage to catch around 300 draconics and 50-60 normal jadinkos per hour.

Can anyone show me a pic with best spot to hunt them or is it just because my lvl is too low?

Thank you all

gwn3.png

4. None of the items that give you bonus exp(sc tools, ba horn, brawlers...) stack with Bonus exp weekend boost. Means they're useless until the weekend officially ends.

5. 200k/h is normal at your level, 250-300k is possible at higher levels, especially 95+. Also, try not using scentless pots, i don't think they help you much to be worth it.

Picture of a good spot:

screenshot002.png

Do not go more south than where i'm standing, or you will "call" your bear to you. Always make sure that your bear is north west of the plant, as it will get trapped and won't bother you while picking up traps.

There was a great video posted on these forums somewhere about Draconic jadinko hunting, but i don't know where to look for it. Maybe someone else can help you about it.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

2. 2200 ish depending on concentration. This is for one stage as in Herb -> Unf or Unf -> Potion so you can make 1100 potions from scratch an hour.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Regarding jadinkos, 200k per hour is actually very good at 85 hunt, I think 290k is about the max possible with 99 hunt and zammy favours etc but that's unrealistic for long term

This might help, ignore the 300k per hour + in the title thats just exaggeration.

Sc tools do not work on bonus xp weekend, not sure on the other questions from the top of my head

Bbk.png

At 86, I'm about 200k exp/hr (+/- a few %) with Hunter potions(they're worth using since a dose only costs ~30-40 gp), Zamorak's Favors and an arctic bear.

Although, I'm not sure that Zamorak's favors would work over the bxpw [though I wouldn't train hunter during it, since you'll save no money.]

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png