Haunted Houses

Commandant

Just wondering if anyone here has ever worked at a haunted house. I've been working in a haunted house for the past 4 years called the Boneyard in Arlington, TX and I absolutley love it. So any of you ever WORKED in one, please post about your experiences and what the name of the haunt is.

ghost are not real you're an idiot loon if you think things can be haunted

.....and the award for biggest moron on Tip.It forums goes to.... yummy, this isn't about Haunted Houses with ghosts, it's about haunted houses where people pay money to get scared by actors, who are HUMAN BEINGS.....man...and also, I do believe that ghosts are real okay.

ghost are not real you're an idiot loon if you think things can be haunted

.....and the award for biggest moron on Tip.It forums goes to.... yummy, this isn't about Haunted Houses with ghosts, it's about haunted houses where people pay money to get scared by actors, who are HUMAN BEINGS.....man...and also, I do believe that ghosts are real okay.

what is that? i have never heard of one of those before

It's a house at a carnival or so, where you pay to take a ride, then get spooked by images, sounds, people that are dressed up,...

Seems like an extremely fun job to do :shock:

actually this dosn't take place at a carnival or anything, it's a 2 story abandoned building with 50 different rooms, all a different theme. and to answer your question knives, yes I get paid, some people don't because they haven't been working there for as long as others, some people are volunteers, others are permanent.

yeah that will be cool...

make some noises and say it is the ghost.

All is fine as long nothing will try to kill you like in the movies.

as long ghost (if there is any) don't do that, everything is cool :!:

1b57366d.jpg

Guys, be nice to Yummy. He might not come from the US or UK where these things are popular.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

It can be dangerous working in a haunted house though, my friend Tanner who works there with me got stabbed once by a guy he scared, he ran at him and the guy pulled a knife and stabbed him, in my opinion the guy didn't want anyone to think he was scared by being a poor sport and trying to prove he's a man, but now he's in prison, so worth it eh?

It can be dangerous working in a haunted house though, my friend Tanner who works there with me got stabbed once by a guy he scared, he ran at him and the guy pulled a knife and stabbed him, in my opinion the guy didn't want anyone to think he was scared by being a poor sport and trying to prove he's a man, but now he's in prison, so worth it eh?

:shock:

One time, I went to a haunted house with my family and the "Chainsaw-Weilding-Phsycho Dude" knew my dad. He just stopped swinging the chainsaw around and said, "Well, hey, John! Haven't seen you in awhile!" and shook his hand. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

lol that's pretty funny, but we don't break character, were to dedicated to do that. also when you work at a haunted house, girls try to throw you off and ask for your number and stuff, but it's kinda funny when their so distracted with you and someone with a chainsaw runs at them ( my 300 pound friend Michael) and scares the hell outta them. It's pretty funny.

Ohh.. you wouldnt want to work at my town.. some guy grabbed my dad so he punched him in the face :oops:

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Ohh.. you wouldnt want to work at my town.. some guy grabbed my dad so he punched him in the face :oops:

Um, punched in the face...I can handle a punch to the face, getting hit is routine when you work at a haunted house. Plus, the actors aren't allowed to touch the customers, and the customers can't touch the actors, or else we can press charges if you do. :lol: