My new YouTube background

WolfieMario

I made a new background for my YouTube channel, and I thought I'd post it here for c/c. You can see it below, at my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Deretythe

Basically everything in the background is a reference to one of my videos (and some reference videos I've yet to make!), and each of my videos is referenced at least once.

Sorry for the JPEG quality; YouTube limits backgrounds to 256k JPEGs <_< . You can see an uncompressed PNG here:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9393/videosbackground5flat.png

Anyways, I hope this is an OK place to post about it. I put quite a bit of time into making this; even though I was able to reuse some 3D objects from my videos, I had to do some corrections to older models and make some new models specifically for the background.

For those of you wondering, yes, most of it is in 3D. Basically everything except the background parts (the silver/gray "wall" my channel rests on) and the logo at the top-left. Even the bluish flames on the sword my character holds are actual particles in 3D (meaning Jagex could do something like that in-game, if they didn't get lazy and it wouldn't lag older comps :razz:). There were some edits I did to make the 3D things look better than they would in pure 3D (such as blurring the glow of my character's amulets and blurring the blue flames that pass through my character's hand), but most of it is 3D :)

For anybody who can't see the full thing, rightclick the background and hit "View background image", zoom out, or just click the link above for the PNG version.

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

I'll put this in three words:

NICE BACKGROUND IMAGE! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Well done. Not anything else I can say, really." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)