Why Herbs are falling?!

hlpmee

Maybe the bots had the same idea on a bigger scale, seems loads of people have hoarded stocks of stuff hoping to make profit. It was only a matter of time before this caught on. Maybe there is much more supply than there is demand at the moment, wait it out & see or sell now.

Dont know why this is a shock to anyone, normally with merchanting if it seems to good to be true, it is.

People tend to pick up on these ideas to late, and this happens, you're probably one of thousands that where waiting for this chance to make a profit.

I'd reccomend not to panic sell. This happens during every bxpw; once its first announced people rush to buy, then about 1-2 weeks before the bxpw, everyone sells.

More than likely theyll be in high demand right before the bxpw, maybe a few days.

I'd reccomend not to panic sell. This happens during every bxpw; once its first announced people rush to buy, then about 1-2 weeks before the bxpw, everyone sells.

More than likely theyll be in high demand right before the bxpw, maybe a few days.

And in the first day of the weekend, you'd be surprised how many don't realise till it actually happens.

"I hoard lots of herbs, and hope to make fortune by selling them on BXW."

That's why. Every idiot out there thinks they can merch, and together they buy way too much stock that simply doesn't fit the demand. Go take an economy class and perhaps you'll see why almost everyone buying to merch isn't a good idea, especially when they plan to sell way AFTER the weekend has been announced.

I suggest you just get unpotted ovls while they're cheap :)

CNqWHdA.jpg

"I hoard lots of herbs, and hope to make fortune by selling them on BXW."

That's why. Every idiot out there thinks they can merch, and together they buy way too much stock that simply doesn't fit the demand. Go take an economy class and perhaps you'll see why almost everyone buying to merch isn't a good idea, especially when they plan to sell way AFTER the weekend has been announced.

I suggest you just get unpotted ovls while they're cheap :)

I started reading thinking, what a jerk no need to be so nasty about it, then at the end you get nicer and end with a smile.

Haha love it!

This is what I was trying to say.

I would suggest picking a price you were already planning to sell the herbs at, put them in the GE, and wait it out.

If they sell by BXPW, they sell. If not, they will once all the supply is dried up from all the herbs in RS being used in one weekend.

Just make sure the price is reasonable and not a BXPW price like 11k for a snapdragon. I personally have some snapdragon herbs in right now at 7.8k. May be a bit high, but I can change it.

wessan.png

I bought a large amount of infernal ashes knowing they would rise, thinking enough to make 1m profit (I'm a small, indie mercher) and they rose enough to make 300k profit then crashed again. I'm just not even going to sell them. I'll use them to get my prayer up. I paid for them, might as well get 14-15 prayer levels off of them.

You may want to consider doing that with the herbs. Just giving up on the cash and going for xp in a skill you'd traditionally never catch yourself dead buying.

you and about 10K other people had the same idea. It isnt a surprise that there is a BXPW every March and September so lots of people must have done the same thing. Also they way JAGEX announced BXPW was lame and I dont think that everyone knows about it yet. I was surprised to see mage seeds not jumping in price, everyone farms snaps, so the supply is large. remember once any form of making money becomes the known best form of maknig money, then tons of people will start doing it and eventually will kill its profit as the supply willl increase....

thegame1431.png