Getting back into Dungeoneering

Lacoste

Hey, before my vacation 4 months ago I was working on 120 dg, unfortunately i only made it to 110, and I would like to finish this goal once and for all. Has there been any major changes? I used to dg with the dg sweepers are they still going on? any updated bind information, anything new that has changed anything? I guess thats all for now, thanks!

They actually aren't that bad. I know I have had some differences with them in the past, but they are an alright bunch. Definitely better than many other DG Clans.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

ye but dont forget you have to do research for them which can take up to 2 hours and you can't bind a plate so you'll die a lot

First of all, it's not everyday.

It's a monthly thing where recruits (again not all - but a random lottery) record data to contribute to DGS.

DGS is founded on the basis of improving your DGing skills - and one important part of that is clearing GD's and figuring out specifically what type of defense each monster has.

Also, it's not that you can't ever bind a plate.

One important part of dging is mitigating damage (and therefore deaths), and not having a plate directly contributes to this.

When you're getting hit a lot more often, you want to learn important things like side stepping, safe spotting, and trapping monsters.

Most people use plate just to mitigate damage and they never learn specific skill sets which are important in becoming a better dger.

If there are so many things wrong with DGS - why don't you name some alternatives?

In fact, who are you and who do you dg with?

You always give a lot of advice without any sort of information or proof, and just throw random statements out there.

This is the Help & Advice forum, not say random [cabbage] that comes to your mind forum.

capt%20kevin.png

ye but dont forget you have to do research for them which can take up to 2 hours and you can't bind a plate so you'll die a lot

First of all, it's not everyday.

It's a monthly thing where recruits (again not all - but a random lottery) record data to contribute to DGS.

DGS is founded on the basis of improving your DGing skills - and one important part of that is clearing GD's and figuring out specifically what type of defense each monster has.

Also, it's not that you can't ever bind a plate.

One important part of dging is mitigating damage (and therefore deaths), and not having a plate directly contributes to this.

When you're getting hit a lot more often, you want to learn important things like side stepping, safe spotting, and trapping monsters.

Most people use plate just to mitigate damage and they never learn specific skill sets which are important in becoming a better dger.

If there are so many things wrong with DGS - why don't you name some alternatives?

In fact, who are you and who do you dg with?

You always give a lot of advice without any sort of information or proof, and just throw random statements out there.

This is the Help & Advice forum, not say random [cabbage] that comes to your mind forum.

You can't bind a plate until you get keyer rank

If you get keyer rank you will be forced to review applicants which also takes a lot of time.

Mindlessly hitting a specific monster and recording whether a blue or a red splat appears does not improve your damage dealing capacities.

I was not saying random [cabbage], he asked about dgs and I answered. Dgs might be able to get fast times but just being in the clan requires a lot of work. btw if you join the chat without applying you will get kicked.

I never said or implied that anything is wrong with dgs, I gave the poster information. Unfortunately I cannot provide proof because linking to dgs is not allowed by tipit rules.

There is no point to not binding a plate to learn damage reducing techniques since when you rebind it you wouldn't use those techniques since they considerably slow you down.

One alternative route to dgs is adding people in world 67 who aren't idiots.

Another one is to dungeoneer with friends.

Btw 25 minute times are pretty good when you have 3 leechers.

Hey Lacoste,

DGS has moved to a new site (I'll PM you the link), and we're still going strong (#3 in Runescape for dungeoneering experience and more members than ever). You'll have to go through the application process, but it shouldn't be an issue due to you being in the clan previously.

As you already know, we only allow ranked keyers to bind plates. We also ask that recruits contribute data (depends on your stats, generally) to our guide project. This is done by random lottery, takes about two hours to do, and you won't have to do it again for a long time thereafter.

Ghjkl (Losing Games) is just mad, as per usual. He talks about DGS more than DGSers.

- Obtaurian

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Hey, before my vacation 4 months ago I was working on 120 dg, unfortunately i only made it to 110, and I would like to finish this goal once and for all. Has there been any major changes? I used to dg with the dg sweepers are they still going on? any updated bind information, anything new that has changed anything? I guess thats all for now, thanks!

The only change that should be mentioned is that there was a quest that you can do to increase your ammo bind to like 250 (?)

And as you can see by the other posts, it seems like dgs is still going. :P

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]