Dungeoneering - Wrong?

AuburnFury

I know there must be hundreds of these, but i've looked through the AoW and across the internet, but I just seem to be doing something wrong. I'm level 49 (most of the xp is resource dungeons) and I am wanting to get up to ~80 (maybe more if it starts to work) but my problem is, that even if i rush from like 1-19 small complex 1 (with no exp obviously) i do 20 on complex 6 and medium sometimes, but I still manage to only get like 2500xp for a medium dungeon in half an hour. That is appauling xp and I just wondered how you guys manage to do dungeons so well / fast / efficiently?

Thanks

auburnfury.png

At your level that xp per floor sounds about right.

Dg has quite a steep xp curve that only really picks up at 80+

Though you're time is rather high, but thats easy to fix with practice

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

best binds for you are

1: Gorgonite 2h Sword

2: Shadow Silk Hood > Gorgonite platebody (You're not that far off 50 anyway)

Ammo: Law rune

Always use strength style with a berserker ring (slash or crush). Your quickswitch should be gatherer with laws.

DO NOT KILL EVERY MONSTER. ONLY KILL MONSTERS IN GD ROOMS.

Only real exception is 2nd page herb polter.

otherwise pray magic/range/melee and tank the monsters.

best binds for you are

1: Gorgonite 2h Sword

2: Shadow Silk Hood > Gorgonite platebody (You're not that far off 50 anyway)

Ammo: Law rune

Always use strength style with a berserker ring (slash or crush). Your quickswitch should be gatherer with laws.

DO NOT KILL EVERY MONSTER. ONLY KILL MONSTERS IN GD ROOMS.

Only real exception is 2nd page herb polter.

otherwise pray magic/range/melee and tank the monsters.

Wow! Thank you! I will definitely do all of that. Working on getting hold of a Gorgonite 2h at the minute, one question, what is 2nd page herb polter?

I have no idea what any of that means haha :) thanks

Also - I've been messed around by several different people. Would someone add me and make me that 2h in a dungeon so I can bind it please? I'm willing to pay for it :)

auburnfury.png

He measn the poltergist event in which you have to pick special herbs, bless them, palce them in burners and light them.

Theres 2 pages of herbs and under attack its impossible to get grab herbs off page 2 where as you can just about do the page 1 herbs.

edit: to fix tht epic typo fail

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He measn the poltergist event in which you have to pick special herbs, bless them, palce them in burners and light them.

Theres 2 pages of herbs and under attack its impossible to get grab herbs off page 1, where as you can just about do the page 1 herbs.

nice typo lolz

actually it is possible, just a huge pain in the arse, and i dont bother. (needs monster attacks synched, and quick clicking and low ping. I've never been fast enough to do it)

and er apparently 'dung smith' is the friends chat u want for smithing items.

A huge part of cutting your solo medium times down is intelligent gating. You have two gates available: your GGS and your personal gate. You should always eliminate small paths first so as to conserve your gates as much as possible. If you find that you have to run to the other side of the map to open a door that you just got a key for, you're doing it wrong. Be sure to look at your map every few seconds so you know exactly how much progress you've made and what you can do to speed things up in terms of gating.

I can personally do solo meds in about 9 to 12 minutes, average. There are tons of other things you'll need to learn that will cut your times down, but gating is the biggest factor in completing solo meds quickly.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.