Is This Possible??

Rose_2_Pure

I'm not buying a sig but i want to know if someone thinks his is possible.

I want something with a Dark Red Rose in the middle surrounded by like a black grunge type for about 2 cm around it.

Then on the right side i want a mage with a ghost hood, ghost top, gloves and boots, rogues den trousers, fury ammy, and zamorak cape. Facing the left.

Then on the Left side i want a ranger wearing black dragonhide trousers and vams, wearing ghost top, hood, and boots, fury ammy, zamorak cape, and a msb. Facing the right.

I want the ranegr to be enguled in a box of ice and having a 30 hit on him yet still looking at the mage with his bow ready looking like he just finished shooting.

I want the Mage to have 2 22s hit on him and still in the whole entire ancient spell stance. Yet I want him still looking at ranger.

Then under the mage i want it to flash in and say 94+ mage and under then ranger i want it to flahs in and say 99 Range. Then above the rose i want it say "Soldier Rose".

And i want all this in tip.it size requirements.

Remember im not purchasing a sig i just want to knwo if someone thinks this is possible and how much it would cost.

Thanks,

Rose

well, anything is possible for a price. thats alot for one tip.it size pixel sig

but yes its possible, it will just be really small

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

thats not pixel to person above thts lik every style going

And yes it would be possible it is precise enough, but oh dear you can't really give image workers measurements in cm

in computer images u basically work in pixel measurements or dun have rpecise measurements

But yeah tht would be doable if u juts wound out a tiny bit of the preciseness to allow people creative space to do what they do best - be creative anjd unique

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

thats not pixel to person above thts lik every style going

depends on your method's.

True but I mean its is highly unlike your gonna get some pixeling the black grunge and tht kind of stuff, so it is more likely to be a general mixture than a singular style

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

to answer your question: yes. anythings possible! well kinda pllz don't rabit on about this...

any way. u can't just go asking how much it would cost because i could do it for 20k and it would look like cr*p but if u payed several mil it would look great. average price for a pizxle is like 2-5mil. it depends on the quality of the sig that you want

hope i helped

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"