Ipod touch white screen of death

TheKoolKandy

I've had my ipod for about 9 months now, and a month ago or so it started having a white screen. Sometimes I'll turn it on and it will be 100% fine, others I turn it on and it will be completely white. Or even it will be fine, white screen, I turn it on and off and it will work again. I've tried googling this problem to see if there was anything I could do, I got a lot of results but none of them helped me (Holding home and sleep button and so on...).

I'm posting this in hopes that I'm doing something wrong, or someone has a suggestion on another route I could take.

It's a 4th generation iPod touch. If I get nothing I guess I'll have to go a few days without music at school :ohnoes: and send it in.

Tell me if I've forgot to include anything.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I am not jail broken and I have restored it, but come to think of it I restored it to the factory settings and then until the last back up (which was when it was still messed up) so that would have been kinda useless haha. Going to try and restore it to original settings and then not go to a back up. Bye bye 3000 games of solitaire.

EDIT: After a restore to factory settings using iTunes and setting it up as a new iPod it is still giving me the white screen.

Doesn't seem like I have many more options than to send it in.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Really? I new you could swap them in if they are under a year, as they are covered by warranty, but didn't know about that.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg