No multi combat worlds?

Blaqspade

I was thinking of an idea while i was pking today, I PK Solo because i dont really have any friends my level and i dont usualy trust people, and i was thinking an idea of if someone of the worlds there was no multicombat in the wild...this way we could bring back some of the nastalgea of RSC where its mono e mono, 1 vs 1 becuase i mean i can sometimes get a good 1 on 1 combat going with someone and then 3 minutes into here comes a group of 5 to kill us both, im not asking for like 20 worlds to not be multi maybe 5 OR even just 1. I thought this would be a great idea, because im sure someone of you have been out there in the wild fighting 1 on 1 or even 2 vs 2 and here comes a group of 5 and your both owned. I personaly think 1 vs 1 is the funniest way to pk too...I mean all the loot goes to you...the victory is all yours... And yes i know there are some areas that are not multi combat but you run 1 loading screen over and your in multi. Just an idea post CONSTRUCTIVE CRITASISM please.

In non-multi combat areas now, there is still tag-teaming. The nostalgia that he is experiencing comes from the old RSC combat where only two people could fight at once. However, back then rangers and mages were in high demand because they could attack into a fight. With the equipment we have now, this wouldn't be as good. The wilderness is turning into a massive problem and it won't be easy to solve.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png