Barrows

Wisky_is_Goo

With the addition of the new brother, is there a new "best" way to make money at barrows? Killing 6 of the 7 brothers gives the same amount of chance at an item, and removes that brothers items from the chest, so should you kill all 7 or leave one?

Also, is there a "best" way to use the Drakken medalion to teleport/recaharge prayer every trip?

wisky_is_goo.png

I've teleported to my house, recharged my prayer there, then used the medallion right away to get back to barrows in those few trips I've done since the release of the new brother.

You could also use the Ardy 4 cape and tele to the monastery to recharge there if you want to skip the loading time when you enter your house.

And the "best" way to make money at barrows at the moment is to skip killing Torag, as his set is valued at 1.2m (Last time I checked), followed by Guthan's at 1.6m.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Wait, so... Killing a specific brother removes your ability to receive those items from the chest?

I thought the point was to kill all the brothers so you increased your chance of getting any item.

The update FAQ says your chances of getting a piece is maxed after 6 kills. Killing 6/7 and skipping the one with the least valuable set will keep you from getting his items while still giving the best chance of obtaining high value set pieces.