Wicked's 5th Tormented Demon Mass!

Stev

Per Ardua ad Astra - "Through Adversity to the Stars"

ibolRNVAf94Yu.png

Ardent Souls

Ardent Souls is a clan chat with one purpose; to have fun. We were formed the day Soul Wars was released, but have since moved on from the mini-game to branch out to the rest of RuneScape. We do many daily activities from bosses to mini-games. Our boss trips always yield huge profits and our other events prove to be an awesome time! So if you're looking for a clan chat to join, even as a guest, to do Tormented Demons, Bandos, Corporeal Beast... Or damn near anything else you can think of, feel free to pop in! We have no requirements simply because of the range of activities that we do!

And if that's not enough for you... Each month we select random members who have helped with our citadel, and us leaders give them each a list of drops from our previous events or solo trips! This can be anything from Bandos Chestplates to Dragon Claws... Who knows? ;).

Tormented Demons

One thing that many Ardent Souls members are famous for is our Tormented Demons! We have members who have been down there slaying them daily since their release after WGS. Each who know secret tactics and strategies that to this day are only known to us. ;). Between us we get hundreds of claws every few months, so we decided to host yet another Tormented Demon mass!

The last masses have all been huge successes! Some have gone to last near 24 hours at a time! If you've got high LSP, or if you're just looking for an amazing time, you know where to go!

Details

Time and Date - The mass will officially begin at 5-7:00PM EST, September 25th. Often times it takes a few hours for the friends chat to fill up, but we've had a full chat on many occasions. At any time on September 25th, feel free to drop in Ardent Souls to see if we're there. You're always welcome to join us!

To see what time that is for you, go to this link and type in 7:00PM for Canada - Ontario - Toronto and then select your location for the result. There is no set time that it will begin... Several of us will be there all day before hand anyways. Just join the clan chat Ardent Souls to see where we are.

Lootshare - The event will be Lootshare! The friends chat used will be one of two: il_Foreva_li or il_Alwayz_li.

Hope to see you there!

09144a99bb.png

I only died once! Was fun but sadly I could only stay for a bit. 3 Rare drops I had never seen before :P (shield half, r2h, silv ore)

No claws but 1 armour piece :|

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.