new boots

Phixcire

So is the ge or tip.it prices right on the 3 new boots? im trying to buy for 5m each and cant or just no one wants to sell them lol.And is there a guide anywhere on how to fight nomad to lazy to look atm

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

The boots are a new item, a useful item and a rare item. That means it'll probably be around a month before the GE price is accurate.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

They're suprisingly rare. So they will probably maintain a high price for quite a long time.

They're really not very good though. I mean sure, they're the best for the feet slot, but only by a tiny margin. The only real one worth buying unless you literally have 1b+ bank are the ranger ones, as they're not much more than ranger boots, and much much better than their cheaper counterpart, snakeskin boots. (Unlike steadfast vs dragon)

CNqWHdA.jpg

why even is steadfast worth so damn much?

They're really not very good though. I mean sure, they're the best for the feet slot, but only by a tiny margin.

The best items are always many times more expensive that the second best. It's not surprising at all.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.