2400 Total Skill. My long journey through Runescape including RSC

I first started playing Runescape on February 26, 2001. i remember the date well because it was my mother's birthday, and my dad took her out to dinner while I went to my friend's house where he showed me a game that would grab my attention for over 10 years. It was a frustrating road at first, living with very strict parents that would punish me if my time on the computer exceeded 30 minutes per day. I had to sneak on in order to train, often times playing on a school computer before and after school.

Being a socially awkward kid, Runescape was a phenomenal outlet for me for talking to people, making friends, and staying out of trouble in my hometown. I was beyond the point of obsession at more than one point in my life over this video game, but I've since gotten over it. I play to kill time now. As I move into my 6th year of college, I'm flat broke after paying my way through the first 5 years, and i simply prefer to stay inside now and play video games rather than go bar hopping with my friends.

It's been a very long journey, and a fun one at that. Obviously there has been incredible controversy about myself regarding the issue of macroing. I myself have admitted that I have botted several accounts over the last many years, a few skillers and several pkers. In fact, I was permabanned from these forums for admitting it. I can state with a clean conscious, however, that I have kept this character completely free of botting or use of any form of macro. Whether people choose to believe it or not, I don't care. I know several people that do bot, that can't figure out why I waste my time training legitimately in this game.

Runescape has always been there for me. When I was shot, it was there for me. When I broke my ankle which ended my college basketball career, Runescape was there for me. When I threw my shoulder and elbow out in a freak accident during the 9th inning of the first college league game of my sophomore year, Runescape was there for me. When I found out I would never be able to pitch again, ending my lifelong ambition of playing professional baseball, Runescape was there for me. It never judges you, and we can all relate in one way or another in the sole fact that we have turned to Runescape at one point in time or another.

Just achieved 2400 total skill. Thought I'd post some milestone picture of my journey on this game.

bank3r99smithing.png

bank3r.png

bank3r1775.png

2nd player to achieve all 99's (first legit and only remaining)

bank3r99everything.png

2552dayloginftw.jpg

48agil1500ts.jpg

50stats.jpg

99cooking.jpg

100cmb.png

100cmb2.png

1782 Total skill is the max level in RSC. Self-milestone

1782rs2.jpg

2000totalskill.jpg

2000totalskill1.jpg

2000totalskill2.jpg

bank3rrs2.jpg

bank3rrs22.jpg

rs2stats.jpg

85farm2100.png

99hunt.png

99hunt2.png

99smith2a.png

99smithp.png

99theiving2.png

99theiving.png

99cooking2.png

99cooking3.png

99craftb.png

99craft2.png

99farmingx.png

99farming2.png

99firemaking.png

99firemaking2.png

99herbw.png

99herb2.png

99magic1.png

99magic2.png

99pray.png

99pray2.png

99rangek.png

99range2.png

99strn.png

99wca.png

99wc2.png

1500ts.jpg

1700ts.png

1800totalskill.png

1900ts.png

2300ts.png

2300ts2.png

2400totalskill.png

2400totalskill2.png

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Wow. All that hard work. Truly someone to look up to. You should post a bank pic or something, it'd be sweet to see all those years of hard work add into a bank.

And then give me your bank worth.

9.9/10

Current Goals:

75/99 Fishing

43/99 Cooking

72/99 Firemaking

And of course, always accepting donations of geepees and materials such as fish/logs/feathers/random crap you might not want but I do :)

Nice! Just for passing time eh, you're telling us that you have absolutely no plans of getting a couple 99s in the near future?

"If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat."

Stihlrue.png

Nice! Just for passing time eh, you're telling us that you have absolutely no plans of getting a couple 99s in the near future?

I have plans of maxing out Runescape. When that will be I'm not sure. I've been doing slayer tasks for about a week now, and should be 99 defense within a couple of days. I'm currently going for all stats 90+

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png