Get steadfast boots or wait?

Anon523

My question is why you're willing to pay 30m for completely trivial boosts yet are worried about losing 5m in a month or two.

My bad, I read your words wrong, but the point stands.

You're definietly are going to lose money if you buy them for 30m, they will probably stabilize at around 15-20 mil. Thats of course unless in the time you use the boots, you can go monster hunting and use the increased stats to pay for the cost of buying them. Don't take risks if you don't want to lose money, but than again 10-15m isn't a lot nowadays.

randomkcopyq.png

They're definatley at the bottom of the list of buyables you must upgrade. Do you have a fury, bandos, vine whip(Assuming you dont have chaotic) berserker ring (i), overloads, turmoil, pack yak? (Use the cash to barrage/burst rock lobs)

But if you have all the above, and any range/mage gear that you use for whatever else, sure, go for it. It's not going to make much difference at all, but it's nice to be maxed, and if you have nothing else to buy, why the hell not?

CNqWHdA.jpg

The boots (all 3 pairs) are worth getting eventually, but at current market prices I wouldn't bother. They are bound to drop for the foreseeable future as the supply keeps growing, I doubt they'll stay much higher than 10mil given a year; after all they aren't all that rare the price is just high due to newness limiting supply. Heck I suspect they'll settle sub 5mil eventually.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue