Pack yak or Overloads?

skaterrjamez

How the hell did you get the charms for 96 while ignoring the unicorn?!

Tricky to say which would be more beneficial for boss hunting and it really depends on the boss. For GWD i'd go with the packyak, as you can quite easily use extremes there with rocktails with spec restores. (opposed to brews and ovls camping for ages with relativley slow kills) but for corp or nex, ovls are almost essential. For things like frost dragons of course you'll want the yak for banking, and getting ovls wouldn't take long by doing this.

If you go for yak first, make sure you get at least 85 herblore for extremes, it costs a fraction of 92, and they're almost as useful when not brewing. (Spicy stew upto 88/89 to make extreme attacks/strengths)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Imo, get extremes and a unicorn, THEN ask this question. Best answer is still both, and with a bit of effort it's probably quite doable.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

85 herb = 30m

96 summoning = about 45m with mostly crimsons, you didn't tell us your exact charms so we can't really price it.

Charmpattern is pretty accurate, but watch out for any really expensive ones it suggests as it's known to do that occasionally.

People are right though, extremes and unicorn are relatively cheap compared to ovls and pack yak, and very useful themselves. So go for both of those.

I'd personally make all extremes for herblore training after 87 (+2 from mature greensman) as you'll need those extremes later, they're not TOO expensive, and they're very fast xp. (I'd also stop at level 92, then just spicy stew to make ovls, saving millions.)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Imo, get extremes and a unicorn, THEN ask this question. Best answer is still both, and with a bit of effort it's probably quite doable.

This.

That said, the "chain" that was passed onto me when I was asking many moons ago (and subsequently ignored to be fair) was:-

88 summ -> 92 Herb (all extremes + stewable oloads) -> Turm (ignored because you have it) -> 96 Summ -> 96 herb

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER