DG ring quickswitching

Neltak

What is the timing for quick switching ring classes while in combat? (after a npc dies) No matter how much I try I just can't get it right anymore. :/

lag can be a factor. If it's there, you might need to hit it slightly early.

I prefer to spamclick when in doubt, but you need pretty high apm for that.

Naaxi.png

What is the timing for quick switching ring classes while in combat? (after a npc dies) No matter how much I try I just can't get it right anymore. :/

Click-lag is definitely a factor (roughly .5 seconds, spiking to 1 second at times), but I've been dealing w/ it for so long now I've forgot the timing. I definitely click beforehand, that's a must...but as for the timing, is it when the kill hit lands? Pretty sure it is but was wanting a double-check.

Since my lag varies I most definitely won't get it every time, rather I'm trying to figure out when RS needs to receive the click for quickswitching (not when I send that click) and that way I can have a time to shoot for.

Neltak.png

Click-lag is definitely a factor (roughly .5 seconds, spiking to 1 second at times), but I've been dealing w/ it for so long now I've forgot the timing. I definitely click beforehand, that's a must...but as for the timing, is it when the kill hit lands? Pretty sure it is but was wanting a double-check.

Since my lag varies I most definitely won't get it every time, rather I'm trying to figure out when RS needs to receive the click for quickswitching (not when I send that click) and that way I can have a time to shoot for.

assuming no lag, yes it's right when the kill lands.

what is your ping? that should give you some indication of how much time b4hand.

Naaxi.png

assuming no lag, yes it's right when the kill lands.

what is your ping? that should give you some indication of how much time b4hand.

Ok, thanks.

Its 680 most of the time. I've an ok feel for when to click things to compensate for it though (through ss & turm flashing).

Neltak.png