Sure was. Great we got a few drops. :P. Not sure about TDs though .. I don't like them now. :(. Miss the old ones!

Been woodcutting crystal trees and training divination. Almost 15M Divination.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Prayer done. Thanks, Stev!

4Qwyy.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Wish I could watch it. :X. Is it good?

4K469.png

Fun quest.

4RkKd.png

4K469.png

TIme to do quest and get royal crossbow. :).

4TtNx.png

EDIT:

4TuIB.png

4K469.png

4TNhi.png 4TNdY.png 4TN8c.png 4TN98.png = 4TNbJ.png =  crying-smiley-thumb12030139.jpg

Until next time ..... -.-.

• Like 2

4K469.png

Construction done!!

4UtIb.png

4K469.png

Would you give it all up for the chance to be my girl? I'd give you the moon if I could. I'd give you the stars if I could.

*Ehem*. How many more to go now, Cherry-Poo? Headed down to TDs or GWD in a few minutes I think. ;).

09144a99bb.png

What?  :blink:.

Crafting and Divination to 25M is all I have left. Divination's going to take a while .. Still Woodcutting at the moment too.  

4K469.png

70 herb on alt

4UFGQ.png

4K469.png

4VIJl.png

Feels good to hit the 80s! Might be time for some more Divination training next.

Another achievement coming up very soon: 1.3b overall XP!

4K469.png

Been doing a bit of barrows today.. no items though .. :o.

Hit 1.3b xp and bought torva boots/gloves to complete the set.

4W7Qu.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

[bleep] DIS GAM

4Wepy.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Thanks :( I used up all my barrows amulets and stayed for a few more hours, but I managed to get no more drops after that.. 2 drops in so many hours. :(. Was upsetting. 

4K469.png

You will pass me soon. :). I am kinda bored.. not sure what to do. Trying to make money didn't work ..

Maybe I'll keep woodcutting. :(.

4K469.png

New side goal - Obtain every barrow's armour piece as a reward!

Current progress:

4YYVq.png

I understand this could take a while. :P. It will be fun to try and accomplish it!

Done for tonight .. Back to Firemaking! Hit 98M xp earlier today.

4K469.png

He did it?

4K469.png