r u bxp

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I am better !!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Just want to say RIP Paul Walker .. He was a great guy. :(.

Good Sinkhole game for everyone involved..

5ywl9.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

5yApv.png

4K469.png

How far are you with the DIY barrows? I bought some amulets to give Akrisae what was really coming for him >:D

But of course, even though I am not half complete, I get duplicate pieces lol

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

1926/2574 total level.

5zDBx.png

Lots of glacors & divination on main. Over 500 glacors with only an effigy to show for it. Not surprised. The magic xp is great however. Doing something like 75 glacors/hr with chaotic staff.

How far are you with the DIY barrows? I bought some amulets to give Akrisae what was really coming for him > :D

But of course, even though I am not half complete, I get duplicate pieces lol

I'll be honest.. haven't done anymore lately, but I will definitely get on it again soon!! (Still have all the armour drops in bank)

4K469.png

What's your progress at the moment? :P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Shaman's outfit completed.

5BrmB.png

What's your progress at the moment? :P

5Bs3h.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

80 Runecrafting. :).

5CIRg.png

1930 total.

4K469.png

For now. :o. What's your alt at?

Hit 190M DG on main. Not playing on main much lately. Just a few dailies. (sinkholes, dg, warbands, ports, etc)

Boosting SW at the moment, but mainly working on 2000+ on alt.

4K469.png

There's an organized FC that runs when enough people are on. You need 10 people on each side. 10 losers on one side that lose, and 10 people that win on the other side. You just attack a jelly or pyrefiend to keep your activity bar up, and move so you don't get logged out every 5 minutes.

I've only been doing it a bit on the weekend, but I am already over half-way to that Jad pet, which is what I want, in case it ever becomes a trim requirement. And of course getting closer to hybrid legs is also a good thing.

87 Herblore on alt and 84 Runecrafting. (not to mention several lower level ups :D)

Started watching Lost for the first time while training at span.  :thumbup:. 

4K469.png

5HHxg.png

4K469.png

:cry:

4K469.png

You're probably gunna max for a 2nd time before I max for the 1st :P

This.

This so much.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You're probably gunna max for a 2nd time before I max for the 1st :P

It means you have a busy life that's all, which is a good thing. I don't have many better things to do, which is a bad thing. :D.

Almost 2,000 total though!!

4K469.png