Facepalm_227785.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

5M32o.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

You never know ;).

40M Mining on main.

4K469.png

Nice job :o!

30M Slayer XP!

Most of the last few million XP has been from ports!

5MX4P.png

4K469.png

Going to start doing Ports on here now.

5Nn3M.png

4K469.png

Wohoo! Undead souls!

5UFkg.png

4K469.png

Ty :)

2000 total on alt@@

5VwY4.png

4K469.png

It's a secret. All you need to know is that they are extremely rare and I will gladly sell you both for 500M.

4K469.png

Too bad it wasn't 148 :(

96 rc & 91 herb on alt

4K469.png

Just to show I am still alive .. :).

(wish I had an adze >_>)

63HJy.png

2024 total now.

4K469.png

Nice blog, & good luck Jeremy  :thumbsup:

Thank you. :).

We should race our alts to max.

You know I'd win!

Race my alt to trim comp

Tempting to be honest. Lmfao. :P. Not sure I want to go through some of those trim requirements again though.

==

94 firemaking and 93 herblore.

4K469.png

hohohahahha heheeh hiihihha

and this. Nomad was so easy LOL

65caG.png

15 zeal for this

65cuV.png

4K469.png

I just remembered how I had a lot of trouble beating Nomad on my main the first time around, but now in EoC it was so easy!

98 Runecrafting! (will stop before 99 so I can do the rest with effigies, etc)

65w6O.png

4K469.png