yep. the more wood u get the better

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

6VyUL.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

6WOPC.png

4K469.png

I had other items in my inventory for pking, i'm not that picky. I loot farming if there's no mining ;).

Anyway small real life update ..  Last night I was very sick and I threw up what looked like blood.. Shortly after I collapsed in my parent's bedroom and I thought I was about to die. I've been sleeping a lot today but I still don't feel too much better. 

I'll keep resting until I get better. I have a slight headache and some chest pain, I also wasn't able to keep any liquids down earlier, but I am able to now.

:(

4K469.png

Feeling much better again. 

Got this. :).

70pYE.png

Can finally get rid of my grifolic orb!

• Like 1

4K469.png

119 woodcutting. 

Finally got final port story mission. good luck me

4K469.png

Only 71% to Shield. Also gotta finish new slayer requirements ..

4K469.png

Got lucky and passed my trio final with 68%. Here are my current trade goods. Will make things on double XP weekend. However, I will have to wait to make another superior seasinger top though, as I lost one in PvP. Huehueheuhe.

714RB.png

4K469.png

Yeah. I'll probably make a superior ring for personal use, but since I have comp, I don't need a reefwalker cape. 

Another good abyssal task!

7301b.png

And to top it off .. 1,200 tasks completed!

730JV.png

:D

731aq.png

EDIT: Do I seriously need the 2,000 points to unlock the ability to kill ice stryks quicker for trimmed back ..? :(.

4K469.png

Sure. Throw me an offer. (it's in the GE atm - but if it's not sold by tomorrow morning it's yours)

4K469.png

Sure. Throw me an offer. (it's in the GE atm - but if it's not sold by tomorrow morning it's yours)

How about 5m?... you know... since we are like family and all :p.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I didn't know mighty slayer helm was even a trim req.

Ugh.. don't tell me it isn't, but I keep getting this message on log-in. (when it tries to activate my trim cape override): 

73iUU.png

How about 5m?... you know... since we are like family and all  :P.

I would have :(. It sold for 5M overnight. (which at least means it should buy for you instant @ 5m)

4K469.png

Not for real men

4K469.png