True.

Final piece. Sadly the loot was junk. Again. (ore)

7bXzK.png

Trying to find a good PvP interface. It's hard.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

7c7aV.png

Not hard killing average players. Professional PvP is the greatest challenge in this game though.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Edited pic .. better ? .. Why is it hard to believe?

4K469.png

Not for a few years now! (and never with a DFS)

4K469.png

@Serfal: Well, I still have to finish off 30M base xp. (1.9m prayer xp left, 1.3m hunt). Going to continue slaying for prayer funds, etc.

Unlocked Shield region and got my trim back

7cxmG.png

4K469.png

Yes, that's one of my mage setups. 

Got myself the double key special on alt (150 for $20). Wasn't sure what was the most efficient to put my bonus xp on so I spread it evenly among a few skills. (fishing, slayer, hunter, craft, div, agil)

Probably wasn't worth it. Not much XP at those low levels and I did not win any good or rare items.

4K469.png

No, no interest in that. I wanted some arma, bandos, etc to convert to GP. 

4K469.png

Gave the fury to the guy that called it.

(still like 8m for me)

7dhG4.png

4K469.png

You're funny.

Bought some dragon bones for 100-200 GP under mid. Will be getting 30M Prayer soonish. 

4K469.png

No, no interest in that. I wanted some arma, bandos, etc to convert to GP.

But how much would the katana convert for?

And then once you had won every one of the promo items, you would have started getting 250k's at the same rate :p

Jeremy vs Mish - use exact same setup

leggo

Need to make it a steel cage deathmatch.

Whose POH has an oubliette? Or are all you guys just clowns with dining rooms.

M8 i'll have you know I also have a sitting room. 

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg