overloads :P

6i1ED.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Am I right in thinking you know the person who organises wbands for 2400 total? I vaguely recall you mentioning it somewhere

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I did mention it in the 200M All Skills thread.

Dil is the owner of High Warband, and we use his FC. I am one of the high ranks that run it with him. (Host, scout, etc)

This is our website if you'd like to register & apply: http://warbands.info/forum/

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

You star <3 I'll look into it later this week when I'm less busy

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

98 Kooking.

6lxIo.png

ignore le chat

(friend showed me a ss of his 187 furies and like 500 spectrals and keeps complaining how he can't afford cballs, runes, etc ;))

4K469.png

no...  :shame: You DO!

4K469.png

wot iz worbondz

6mGki.png

4K469.png

SO GOOD. 

6ntw4.png

so many messages :)

some of the grats messages:

6nu0h.png

6nu0E.png

6nu13.png

6nu1I.png

fak u leik :P

4K469.png

loldg

4K469.png

Thank you Viz. :).

Had used up all my World event 2 lamps for this:

6qhLF.png

(probably won't even be in top 50 soon)

Also been training Divination. Hit 37M XP.

6qhAW.png

4K469.png

2,100 total.

Using renown on a number of random skills, I don't really care.

6rhgE.png

4K469.png

6uLAI.png

4K469.png

Small DKS trip with Meredith. He got 8 kills ... lol

I got a zerker, he managed to get a d hatchet :o

1 hour trip, 3.5m ea (Mere forgot to bring more than 2 overload flasks  <_<)

6yvC0.png

4K469.png

thought u went to sleep@@@@@@

4K469.png

Going to criticise you so soz about that but you really dont need 3 ovl/renewal flasks out at one time, you only need 1 of each. Makes it so much easier to pick up drops and not have to juggle.

When I have like 1 dose left I grab another renewal/ovl flask from my yak after killing supreme. You should be killing him in the middle ish so you dont get those spikey things hitting you.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

i am in my bed

hot

Lmfao! I was about to post the same thing :o :o

Going to criticise you so soz about that but you really dont need 3 ovl/renewal flasks out at one time, you only need 1 of each. Makes it so much easier to pick up drops and not have to juggle.

When I have like 1 dose left I grab another renewal/ovl flask from my yak after killing supreme. You should be killing him in the middle ish so you dont get those spikey things hitting you.

Thanks. Never thought much about that. We always killed Supreme as soon as he re spawned though.

4K469.png

Fleet Admiral :)

6H9r6.png

Got 104 pearls and 62 koi now. Just completed the cook's final story line.

4K469.png