Jeremy vs Mish - use exact same setup

leggo

I'm down. Full virtus? (:

Whose POH has an oubliette? Or are all you guys just clowns with dining rooms.

My POH is basically just a few rooms..Nothing fancy at all. 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Im not saying im good at pvp (if it was pre eoc id rek u) but like jeremy being good at anything on rs is just lol.

ur prob not even good at afking cwars

: - )

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Okay then.

Hit 1.5b overall xp and 30m prayer xp now.

7erRe.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

9.3M PK

7ew6m.png

4K469.png

Your interface makes no goddamn sense

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Pking best money in game yo

+10M

7ewMf.png

4K469.png

what doesn't make sense? it's a pvp interface (trying to get something that works for me)

edit: died :P so i'm done pking for tonight!

time for 99m woodcutting xp!

4K469.png

Don' h8 jus' cuz ur not him

It's more than just that. His interface is literally hitler with all the tiny bits of unused space.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

The only unused space is beside my equipment tab.. I'm trying to keep my screen from being cluttered so I can see everything going on around me.

4K469.png

Yeah, I might try that again.

85 DG

7fMno.png

4K469.png

Another little thing today: 

(500 wildstalker kills)

7g4Rs.png

Other than that not much .. Haven't done much. Daily abyssal task, ports, etc.. Standing around wild. Lol.

Also......

I looted an abyssal wand that was laying on the top floor of the Slayer Tower..... Guy was AFK killing, never replied to me, had bot gear.. I don't even know. Lol.

• Like 1

4K469.png

I kind of want to fight you in PvP sometime, just for the lols. Seriously out of practise though. :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Where do you do wildstalker?

Warbands, after warband wars, W2, W60, revenants, etc.

I kind of want to fight you in PvP sometime, just for the lols. Seriously out of practise though.  :(

White portal me whenever you want, any style.

Hi

Hi. Manage to spy your penguin? Lol.

4K469.png

That's a matter of opinion ;).

4K469.png

ello m8 ;)

4K469.png