How to make money?

Raiouken

Hi. I have 2.2m right now. This is my account:

Forsety.png

Since the bots are gone, I'm wondering how I should make money now? I could WC or hunt for chinchompas.. what do you guys think?

Also, I'm wondering if I should sell my Amulet of Fury. I bought it when it was like 10m half a year ago and I don't know if I should keep it. I also have a DFS and Full Ahrim's and a bunch of other stuff but I want to keep them.

Sell the dfs for sure. A dragon defender is better for everything except wyverns and select bossing situations. Keep the fury, buy a berserker ring. Start farming herbs, invest into MTK, do daily battlestaff's/broad arrow and bolt heads and kill green dragons in the chaos tunnels.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I obviously don't melee.. And I use DFS for Barrows / Duel Arena / some Slayer situations I need def in.

Can you tell me a bit more about doing daily battlestaves / broad arrows and bolt heads?

And green dragons in the chaos tunnels?

I obviously don't melee.. And I use DFS for Barrows / Duel Arena / some Slayer situations I need def in.

Can you tell me a bit more about doing daily battlestaves / broad arrows and bolt heads?

And green dragons in the chaos tunnels?

...you buy battlestaves and broad arrow/bolt heads from the store and sell them on the g.e.

You kill green dragons and collect their hides and bones.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Go to Baba Yaga (lunar tele, use either astral tabs or wicked hood tele), buy bstaves. Tele to varrock, buy Naff's bstaves. Sell on GE. Profit.

You can buy feathers from the various stores that have them (see Shop section). Could buy bird meat, too. And chocolate and grapes from the culinomancer chest. Games neck/combat brace to burthrope for a handy slayer master (or Ring of Slaying tele to sumona) to buy broad bolt unf.

Herb runs are great. Plant ranarr (pitiful profit, but better than nothing), while planting cheap willows and curry trees, and move onto toadflax at lvl 38 farm. When you get a more flexible income, you can do more efficient farming methods, which will help you get to lantadyme/snapdragon runs.

Green dragons in CT is safer than the wild, yeah.

All the more reason to get rid of the DFS. It has negative bonuses to your range attack. Consider how cheap prayer pots are, and how badly you need the money. A blessed spirit shield is a lot cheaper than a DFS, has no range penalty, offers a decent amount of pray bonus, at the cost of some defense (which doesn't matter, because you can either pray or safespot.) Honestly, like Tiezen said, there's no reason to keep a DFS unless you're a hardcore bosser/special circumstances. If you're looking at what to get rid of, ammy of fury or dfs, definitely ditch the DFS.

hzvjpwS.gif

I want to get an Arcane spirit shield eventually, but I don't know if I'll ever have enough money... I don't want to get a Blessed spirit shield yet because I only have 52 prayer and 6 summoning (it'll increase my combat which I don't want, for Duel Arena, I use DFS for Duel Arena and sometimes Slayer). But if I'm 100% sure about getting the Arcane shield then I'll get 23 summoning and 70 prayer.

Should I keep the DFS and wait for it to go up? I remember buying it for around 13m-14m.

I'll take the rest of the advice.

Also, can you please tell me more about the green dragons? Do I safe spot them with range? I don't know much about them..

Thank you very much!!