Adventure Log Question

Troll Bomber

I'm trying to accurately log at least 10k Glacor kills, and tonight I had a pretty long dry streak. I usually use my adventure log to keep an idea of how many Glacors I've killed, but when I checked, it just said I've killed "many" rather than a number.

Does anyone know what the cutoff is for the adventure log counting kills? I assumed possibly 99 or 100, but wasn't sure. Also, if anyone has some other sort of method they're using to log mass kills and doesn't mind sharing, go ahead :)

Trollbomber.png

If you are logging them "accurately", as you put it, you should have excel open/a notepad to note each drop in a new entry so counting takes care of itself as number of entry=number of kills

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Never had that happen before. However I've never seen an A-Log entry with more than 100 kills, so that could be it. :huh:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

idk if Bladewing is banned or not on here, but you can try leaving him a pm. IIRC he was doing some SoA tests at miths and reached the "many" mark as well (or maybe it was Rocked, I forgot).

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG