Runescape Homepage Problem

Lacoste

Hey so the trouble started last night i didnt think much of it, but now I open my browser, and the site doesnt fully ever load, and if i try directly to the game the client doesnt appear, I tried on firefox and got to the main page and crashed right away, and now I'm just waiting it out, anyone else having troubles?

Any help and advice would be great.

Please look 2 topics below your topic ;)

That topic is regarding Tip.It. This is about the RS homepage.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Yeah, I was sure to make sure before I posted that, this is regarding the runescape site. and HEY leik! we did a dungeon the other day! you should dung more often please :)

Try the dedicated RS client. Navigate to it from the homepage if you can at all, but if you can't even load the menu bars, here is a direct link

Yes it is a link to a direct download and safe Internetting practices dictate that you don't click download links from people you can't trust (ie. everyone on the internet), but if you read the URL by hovering over it, it's from runescape.com, no tricks.

You can also try other browsers like IE and Chrome.

Try the dedicated RS client. Navigate to it from the homepage if you can at all, but if you can't even load the menu bars, here is a direct link

Yes it is a link to a direct download and safe Internetting practices dictate that you don't click download links from people you can't trust (ie. everyone on the internet), but if you read the URL by hovering over it, it's from runescape.com, no tricks.

You can also try other browsers like IE and Chrome.

Hey so I dont know if it is not working because I am on a mac, but the client isnt properly working and it says to download the new version but I cant access where to download it from.

Hey so the trouble started last night i didnt think much of it, but now I open my browser, and the site doesnt fully ever load, and if i try directly to the game the client doesnt appear, I tried on firefox and got to the main page and crashed right away, and now I'm just waiting it out, anyone else having troubles?

Any help and advice would be great.

Runescape was working ok when I logged out last night. This morning attempts to connect just hang waiting for www.runescape.com to rrespond. This occurs with both browsers, Mozilla and IE, and with the Windows client. It has been this way all morning.