Help with merchanting

stirling105

I always hear people say merchanting is such easy money and you can make millions in a day. I'm wondering if anyone can give me the basic tips of merchanting because it feels like i'm missing out.

I understand what flipping and long term holding is but I don't know how much to buy and how much to sell for. I tried it myself a few times but ended up losing profit most of the time.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I flipped nex items until 4b.

basically - you want to flip the things that are the highest above med so you get money back through cs (i got 9 pernix chaps on the double loot weekend through cs, and made 40m on each about)

also, when the market is volatile it is so fun! when the ganodermic stuff came out virtus when crazy - i made nearly 200m merching virtus that day.

That said i was also scammed and lost 2.5b and now im a bit depressed about merching. So, make sure to use a bank pin!

and may you ascend to glory soon....

if you don't have 500m to start merching nex items, you could do mystic, neits, zammy spears etc. At least that's what i did. May not work as well now.

I flipped nex items until 4b.

basically - you want to flip the things that are the highest above med so you get money back through cs (i got 9 pernix chaps on the double loot weekend through cs, and made 40m on each about)

also, when the market is volatile it is so fun! when the ganodermic stuff came out virtus when crazy - i made nearly 200m merching virtus that day.

That said i was also scammed and lost 2.5b and now im a bit depressed about merching. So, make sure to use a bank pin!

and may you ascend to glory soon....

if you don't have 500m to start merching nex items, you could do mystic, neits, zammy spears etc. At least that's what i did. May not work as well now.

I don't want to annoy you, but that was pretty funny to read :D I'm sure you're good enough to make the money back :)