New weapons,spells,bowsarrows,emote, boats and Easter ideas!

abyssalreaper

I have some really good idea for some new stuff in runescape. First I'll start with emotes.

1. Sit emote - This would be similar to sleep only it only helps raise your energy faster. You can still talk to people however and do a few things (cutting gems, slicing banannas ect.

2. Break dance emote - wouldn't you like to break dance on runescape. There could be 3 different types of this. Break Dance 1- would be a head spin, Break Dance 2 - would be the worm, Break Dance 3 - would be tge moon walk.

3. For easter I suggest a bunny hop emote which would make you, well bunny hop.

Now for some new weapons:

1. A lance - It will be like a spear only faster and stronger and can attack from a distance like a halbred but not as strong as one. It would look like a long cone with a handle coming out of the bottom of it. The dragon version would have [bleep]es on it in a circular pattern. It's special would be called Shatter which "shatters" your opponents armor for 3 turns which in other words will make it so his armor is non existant for that amount of time.

2. A sledgehammar - Similar to a granite maul only slightly faster and slightly more powerful. Its dragon version will have [bleep]es on each side of hammar part. It's special would be Earth Quake which would in multi combat zones send a shock wave to enemies in a 5 square radius. It non multi combat zones it would do 8 more than your max hit to your opponent. For example if your max hit is 20 then with this you will land a 28 on your opponent.

3. God Bows - I think rangers have gotten the short end of the stick in the combat triangle. Theres God armor and God staffs but no God bows? I just don't think thats right. Well I think there should be God bows. Guthix Bow will raise your range attack by 5 and melee and magic def by 5. Zamorak Bow will raise your range attack by 10 and your melee and magic def by 2. Sarodomin Bow will raise your range attack by 2 and your magic def and melee def by 10. Their specials would be "Arrows of Rage" which does 25% more damage than your max range hit "Bow of Balance" which raises your range def and attack by 10 and "Holy Asault" which will raise your health by 1hp for every 4 hp you hit.

4. I think there should be dragon arrows. They can only be used with God Bows and are powerful enough to peirce Barrows armor (make them break faster.)

5. Now for some spells and runes. I think there should be disruption spells. Air Disruption, Water Disruption, Earth Disruption, and Fire Disruption.

I'll write the part about boats later I need to think of a quest to go with it.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

1. A lance - It will be like a spear only faster and stronger and can attack from a distance like a halbred but not as strong as one. It would look like a long cone with a handle coming out of the bottom of it. The dragon version would have [bleep]es on it in a circular pattern. It's special would be called Shatter which "shatters" your opponents armor for 3 turns which in other words will make it so his armor is non existant for that amount of time.

Talk about 3 hitting... Not to mention that lances are HORRIBLE at close ranged attacks, since you cannot defend yourself nor have the time/space to do an extremely time-consuming lunge.

These need to be a 2-handed weapon and have VERY long attack intervals.

2. A sledgehammar - Similar to a granite maul only slightly faster and slightly more powerful. Its dragon version will have [bleep]es on each side of hammar part. It's special would be Earth Quake which would in multi combat zones send a shock wave to enemies in a 5 square radius. It non multi combat zones it would do 8 more than your max hit to your opponent. For example if your max hit is 20 then with this you will land a 28 on your opponent.

Now, this would make the maul conpletely useless wouldn't it? :P

And it's special is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong. Even a magic spell that requires 94 magic and costs 2k per cast can only hit enemies within a 3 square radius. A guaranteed max hit + 8 to your opponent is just INSANE. Even if this weapon was weak as a Rune scimitar, a person who has 99 strength would hit a 35.

Talk about safe eating.. :roll:

3. God Bows - I think rangers have gotten the short end of the stick in the combat triangle. Theres God armor and God staffs but no God bows? I just don't think thats right. Well I think there should be God bows. Guthix Bow will raise your range attack by 5 and melee and magic def by 5. Zamorak Bow will raise your range attack by 10 and your melee and magic def by 2. Sarodomin Bow will raise your range attack by 2 and your magic def and melee def by 10. Their specials would be "Arrows of Rage" which does 25% more damage than your max range hit "Bow of Balance" which raises your range def and attack by 10 and "Holy Asault" which will raise your health by 1hp for every 4 hp you hit.

God armor doesn't have any bonuses on stats/effects whatsoever.

Also, too strong. :roll:

4. I think there should be dragon arrows. They can only be used with God Bows and are powerful enough to peirce Barrows armor (make them break faster.)

Ugh, tell me on what circumstances you need to break Barrows armor.

Save your time. These are all just absurdly overpowered and therefore would totally ruin the balance of the 3 classes. -.-;

RsN: Arcade

Talk about 3 hitting... Not to mention that lances are HORRIBLE at close ranged attacks, since you cannot defend yourself nor have the time/space to do an extremely time-consuming lunge.

These need to be a 2-handed weapon and have VERY long attack intervals.

Now, this would make the maul conpletely useless wouldn't it? :P

And it's special is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong. Even a magic spell that requires 94 magic and costs 2k per cast can only hit enemies within a 3 square radius. A guaranteed max hit + 8 to your opponent is just INSANE. Even if this weapon was weak as a Rune scimitar, a person who has 99 strength would hit a 35.

Talk about safe eating.. :roll:

God armor doesn't have any bonuses on stats/effects whatsoever.

Also, too strong. :roll:

Ugh, tell me on what circumstances you need to break Barrows armor.

Save your time. These are all just absurdly overpowered and therefore would totally ruin the balance of the 3 classes. -.-;

I like constructive critiscm so thank you and by break I meant make them need repair faster. Also the boats would not be mainly a weapon they would be a way to travel to islands without having to pay a fee.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Hold it! Stop the ignorance!

A lance is nothing more than a spear used while mounted. Remember that. The type of lance you describe is a specially-made weapon for jousting competitions, and is designed to SHATTER ON IMPACT. And putting [bleep]es in ring patterns around it kind of defeats the purpose of it being a piercing weapon.

A sledgehammer is a scaled-down version of a two-handed warhammer or maul (both versions of which, coincidentally, shouldn't have as long a shaft or as big a head as JAGeX would have you believe). Having a sledgehammer, which is designed as a domestic tool, be more powerful than a maul created SPECIFICALLY for the practice of causing grievous internal injuries is slightly illogical.

Now for game balance. do you have any idea how large a five-square radius is on RS? That's practically the entire screen. You're advocating some sort of uber-attack that can be used to systematically wipe out hordes of monsters for training, or rip through masses of people. I'm sorry, but that sort of comes across as what we describe as "rigged". Perhaps you meant "diameter"?

Ajax, the huge guy in the movie Troy, used a Maul. Ever seen what one can do to a person? In the Middle Ages, hefty knights could SMASH through any armor and break bones, crush internal organs, ect. Overpowered.

Lances would be cool, though.. But only if they removed spears.

I shoul ressurect my topic, where I suggested dozens of new weapons.