Flash Powder Factory

In the scorring portion of the guide, you have the basic formula for score to Brianpoints, but you missed the fact that finishing the game with under 5 minutes (≤4) you get an extra 20 Brianpoints. This can be especially useful if you get a score of ~500 points with nearly 4 minutes left. Simply waiting around for the extra minute, or going to score one more time (if A and B are close) can increase your Brianpoints per hour.

87654365.png

Well spotted, but it certainly would not increase your Brianpoints per hour to waste time waiting for that small booster. Once you get good you should only be taking about 7 minutes at the most to get 500 points and quit out.

And on that subject I would suggest tip tricks and notes should mention:

In order to maximise Brianpoints earned per hour it is best to ignore apparatus. The time wasted in pickpocketing to get/maintain apparatus ends up slowing you down overall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hello there,

Firstly, thanks for your submissions to this guide! I have updated the guide to include information based on the input you have provided.

OrTradeMe, your submission was extremely helpful, as we've been attempting without success to discover the condition for the additional 20 point bonus that seemed to show up randomly. Thanks to your lead, I was able to conduct a bit of research myself and the guide can now include this information.

Sy_Accursed, while ignoring apparatus is a bit extreme, I agree that it is largely not beneficial to go out of your way to obtain more apparatus than you need. I have modified your submission slightly and updated the tips section.

Once again, a big thanks to both of you for your help! :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.