Dungeon Crawl

Icuownage

There may be a lot of stats but you wont be using them all, well you can try but that probably wont end well, and I'll just keep them in a txt file.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ok, that sounds like something I could make do with.

And actually, for more cultural relevance, Norðri, Suðri, Austri and Vestri might be more suitable as deities for me to worship, they're not gods, but are according to Norse mythology the four dwarves that hold the sky up and represent north, south, east and west respectively, while dwarves in general represent wisdom, mining, smithing and crafting.

So likes technology, mining and smithing/crafting, hates wasting materials, shoddy work and needles destruction of crafted items.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

8pm to 10pm will be the session today.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

/join #DungeonCrawl tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Sorry I didn't make it today, I was out from 10:05 to 7:30 watching movies and going out for dinner. :(

I really look forwards to playing this, I'm sure it will be nothing short of excellent.

(Only thing is, I'm not sure if Sunday's a good day for me... I'll try and figure that out for sure.)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sunday's not a good day for me after all, but I suppose this is on hiatius or something?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kind of, still working out when to run it and how.

Just had a lot of school work lately.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

• 2 weeks later...