Need some help with gaming framerate

Ren

Build costs are miles cheaper in terms of hardware.

For example my mac book cost around about £1000

My desktop pc (without counting the recently added SSDs cause obv they costy) ran me to a cost of about £1200 and that's for case, all the internals, blu-ray drive, tv tuner card, 17 inch lcd monitor, mid-high end mouse and keyboard a wifi printer, a reasonable sound system and a big graphics tablet. Its got about twice the processor power and twice the RAM, about 4 times the graphics power and a heck of a lot more storage space.

Then again comparing a Windows based desktop to a Macbook isn't the best comparison either, Macs are crazy overpriced.

They are over-priced due to the 'brand' but it still works as a comparison when you compare the specs of the desktop vs the mac. Even a windows laptop at like 75% of the cost still shows the difference.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So OP, have you decided on whether to build or not? If you have, I can help you pick out parts. Just tell us your usage, if you will overclock or not, and if you will run a dual-gpu set-up.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.