Flashing/Flickering Screen

Washac

I did/have posted on the Jagex forums to no avail.

Flashing/flickering screen at certain places in the game.

Three places I know of are Approaching the monkfish fishing colony, approaching GE and approaching the banker at Daemonheim.

It happens regardless of using the Mac client or any browser.

To stop this happening every time I log in or return to the game from the lobby I have to re run auto setup.

Any other Mac users out there have this going on ?

Anybody out there have an answer to this, other than a PC , which is NOT going to happen EVER.

I have the same problem. In certain areas the screen flickers between the game and black, back and forth like a strobe light. Is that the same problem you're trying to describe?

Anyways, it happens in just a few places (near the Council workman, on the approach to the bridges in Soul Wars, the four way intersection in the Gamers' Grotto). It will also stop if I stop moving my character, even if I'm right in the middle of a trouble spot. I usually just try to run through those places as fast as possible.

This means the refresh rate is set too low. Try upping it if possible.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.