Hide tags won't work

SeanyTheSailor

While browsing on these forums, I can't open up hide tags. Also the little menus bar with "Signed in as", # of notifications, sign out, the last section is expanded and I can't minimize it. Any help/ ideas that might help?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I looked in my add-ons and it says that it's incompatible with Firefox 8.0.1. How can I fix that?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Update Firefox. The current version is 9.0.1.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Apparently not compatible with this either. The problems are still there too.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Java most definitely works fine with firefox on windows and mac.

Make sure both firefox and java are up-to-date.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They are. My java stuff has stopped telling me it's incompatible, but I still cant open hide tags and the dropdown is still there.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Java most definitely works fine with firefox on windows and mac.

Make sure both firefox and java are up-to-date.

They are. My java stuff has stopped telling me it's incompatible, but I still cant open hide tags and the dropdown is still there.

Java is something different from javascript. You can check whether javascript is enabled by clicking edit>preferences>content. If you have NoScript, you'll need to allow scripts from tip.it.

I just found that. It is enabled, and I have all the options checked to allow it to do everything, still no luck.

2pzzjb9.jpg