f2p staker/pker

3p1kph41l4lyf3

It's up to you basically. Nobody knows how you plan to Pk. However at sub-max staking you won't want prayer (as you generally don't have prayer on in stakes and prayer will increase your combat level).

currently working on a f2p only staker/pker. Do i need prayer at all or can i keep it at level 1 if so then level 43?

was thinking of going hybrid and mage is better then range on f2p?

dont really want to go over 10 def.

You can keep it at 1 prayer, having prayer without defence is pointless unless you're using prayer stat boosts for maxed K.Os.

Hybrid is the same thing as pure, just use the combat calculator. Magic is useless in F2p. Range is good and attack/strength is a must for K.Os. Range Tanks however, don't need attack/strength, but you need a lot of work and prayer for eagle eye.

50-99-1

99-99-40

99-99-45

Just use the combat calculator.

currently working on a f2p only staker/pker. Do i need prayer at all or can i keep it at level 1 if so then level 43?

was thinking of going hybrid and mage is better then range on f2p?

dont really want to go over 10 def.

You can keep it at 1 prayer, having prayer without defence is pointless unless you're using prayer stat boosts for maxed K.Os.

Hybrid is the same thing as pure, just use the combat calculator. Magic is useless in F2p. Range is good and attack/strength is a must for K.Os. Range Tanks however, don't need attack/strength, but you need a lot of work and prayer for eagle eye.

50-99-1

99-99-40

99-99-45

Just use the combat calculator.

^Good advice. Choose your desired combat range, imo, and try to find the best max hit/att level for that def level, while remembering what defence level will be good. The best way to go about that would probably be duel some people for fun, or for money if you want, and see what their stats are if you can. That way, you can find what def is kicking your att level's ass.

Also, staking hardly ventures further than pking on f2p, just act like you're trying to ko without using food. The rest is basic stuff, really.

553VriC.png?1

so if decide to go 40 def would you say it is worth it to do dragon slayer quest for the quick def xp. and how is magic useless on f2p it hits harder then range does

Yes, dragon slayer is worth it, although I'm not entirely sure you can do it without going over 40 defence seeing as you would have a lot of requirements for the quest itself.

Magic hits harder than ranged I guess, but ranged hits faster and is a lot more consistent. Magic level even gives people resistance to magic attacks without even having to wear anything. The only case where magic would trump anything would be against someone in full rune. Which, doesn't happen until higher levels and then you're still going to die because melee will tear you apart if you have no armor. Fire blast just doesn't cut it, it's a level 59 spell that eats 400+gp a cast.