more bankspace?

mvt

im f2p and i don't need extra bank space

i wonder how you filled your bank :?

well theres alot more items for members to store than there is for non members..

And we ggot half the bankspace you got, only keep what is needed...

60 spaces against 360.. math?

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cannot compare.. f2p dun have seeds.. drag weapons herbs.. vials.. etc.. but perhaps u need to do some clearing, refining of ores.. so that u can compact ur bank..

id like to get my bank more organized, like put things in specific places sincee the top is organized after ,about 10 rows its cluttered.

ill post pic soon

first off, mourners clothes are for ME2.

hides are gonna get crafted soon, and salmon are for things that dont hurt too bad, like ogres. raw fish = for when i mass fish and mass cook.

you really need the ring, necklace moulds? go buy one when youre ready to craft rings or necklaces. Why do you have all those tiaras? you have 4 pouches use the abyss. No one needs a chef hat, if you want one go kill pirates for 15 minutes you'll get one. Any reason you're holding onto that one silver key when you'll probably never go back to mort myer to do that? why do you need lobster pots adn harpoons? they are on the table when you walk in the fishing guild. Finish off your 1 dose pots, i hate seeing 1 dosers taking up bank space. Do you really need slayer gloves? How often do yo use that wolfesbane?

i do use the moulds often. chef hat is for things like, when i need 1 bar of chocolate or something like a cake pan. silver key, actually i like the morton thing im planning on gettin 80 firemaking to burn magic logs their. i fish in catherby, not fishing guild because its closer to the range and farming patch, the 1 doses i made into 4's with other 3's slayer gloves, actually i did get fever spiders for slayer. i dont use the wolf bane, but its really annoying to have to talk to the guy when i could just keep it.

I dont know what lvl you are or why you use cake pans or bars of chocolate ive never used a bar of choco in my life. You do realize that process for getting 80 firemaking is probably the slowest possible and least cost efficient way. Fever spiders arent worth killing trade them in. I dont know what guy youre talkinga bout with the wolfesbane ive never used mine since it came out.

first, im 109.

cake pans i need for quests and things, fever spiders arent bad exp + kwuarm drops arent too bad. i like to lvl up my skills so 80 firemaking wouldnt be soo bad.

shade place is fiar combat exp, and prayer. i wear my salve and guthans and go their in rune, it provies alot of alchable items that are nice for a lil $ and magic exp. + burning yews i get full split fairly easily. and selling that to pkers or whoever is easily another 200-300k, ontop of the $ i average from the chests, i went their with like 50k, came back with full split +400k thats not too bad considering i was messing around.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you serious?

I'm craving for bank space. I always have to wear stuff to make it fit. And I dont keep useless junk, i just lvl a lot of skills (and even if not...)

I would like everyone who says they need more bankspace to send me screenies of yoru bank and I gaurantee I can find at minimum 15 things you can dump out of your bank.

Go ahead:

mijngeld2201067vq.jpg

Note that i already dropped/sold things like fly fishing rods, tiaras (i dont train rc anymore), ores and bars, and a rune kite. Also note that most of my gems are crafted already, that i dont have any logs, nor a tinderbox.

To top it all, I am wearing 5 items that normally would take space (mime legs, boots, gloves, top, addy arrows)

You didnt say p2p bank, did you :P

drop the aprons, make your saphys into amulets, get more wool and string them all, sell salmon and feathers, sell/drop green capes... sell r2h as it's almost useless, sell/drop addy scimmys, and sell your rings to members... that's 10 or 11 spaces...

Dont you think I will do that? Of course I will. But in the mean time of doing it, i'm out of bank space, and THATS the problem...

A few things: aprons = crafting guild, salmon is for cheap healing, feathers is for fishing.

If anybody would like to give me suggestions on what to throw out it would be great. I only have 14 spots left when I don't have anything withdrawn, so space isn't too much of an issue but I'd like to have more nevertheless.

Keep in mind that I will NOT throw out anything that I use for skills (ex. chisel, hammer, tinderbox, moulds) even if it's not something I'm likely to use very often. Convenience and time are the two most important things to me in this game.

Also, anything that I would rarely use but would have a hard time getting back if lost I won't throw out either (ex. gorilla greegree).

Bank2-5-05.jpg

If anybody would like to give me suggestions on what to throw out it would be great. I only have 14 spots left when I don't have anything withdrawn, so space isn't too much of an issue but I'd like to have more nevertheless.

Keep in mind that I will NOT throw out anything that I use for skills (ex. chisel, hammer, tinderbox, moulds) even if it's not something I'm likely to use very often. Convenience and time are the two most important things to me in this game.

Also, anything that I would rarely use but would have a hard time getting back if lost I won't throw out either (ex. gorilla greegree).

Bank2-5-05.jpg

Burnt Sharks?

Do you really need two ogre bows?

Coif? please.

Rune scims? You have dragon

Rune med and rune full helm?

Rune chain and rune plate?

[bleep]y boots? How often do you go to to Icy troll place

How often do you sled?

Crush your birds nests

Who needs 1000 tomato seeds?

Are you ever going to farm those hop seeds?

You shouldnt need a fez unless you scam with it

Get rid of your christmas stuff (jester scarf) You can always get it from diango if you really need it

Do you need two cats?

Why do you have a warrior helmet if you have rune meds and rune full helms?

Burnt Sharks?

Do you really need two ogre bows?

Coif? please.

Rune scims? You have dragon

Rune med and rune full helm?

Rune chain and rune plate?

[bleep]y boots? How often do you go to to Icy troll place

How often do you sled?

Crush your birds nests

Who needs 1000 tomato seeds?

Are you ever going to farm those hop seeds?

You shouldnt need a fez unless you scam with it

Get rid of your christmas stuff (jester scarf) You can always get it from diango if you really need it

Do you need two cats?

Why do you have a warrior helmet if you have rune meds and rune full helms?

Burnt sharks are for sentimental reasons, the amount I burnt going from partway through 84 to 94.

If the ogre bows can replace each other, then I guess I can toss the original one. That's 1 space.

Coif and rune scims are for PKing on F2P.

Rune chain I wear, and rune plate I keep only because I still have the original one that I bought from Oziach some 2 and a half years ago after completing dragonslayer on RS1.

The meds I'll alch, the larges I keep once again for F2P purposes.

[bleep]e boots I suppose I can trash, but I've never gotten rid of the sled because I don't wan't to go through the trouble of getting it again should I need it.

The bird's nests I've been meaning to take care of. That's another spot.

I need 1000 tomato seeds. They're worth quite a decent amount, and it's some good farming XP.

The hops I can toss, so that's another space.

I like how the fez looks, I wear it sometimes while woodcutting.

I wear the scarf often. I threw the rest of the stuff out because I didn't wear it, but I do wear the red/white scarf a lot.

Do I need 2 cats? No. Do I like having 2 cats? Yes.

I don't have warrior helmet, I have berserker. And it's the helmet that I wear while meleeing on P2P.

Plus rune larges and scims are just a pain to not make bank space for because greaters/fire giants drop them so often.

All in all that's 5 spaces. Better than not getting rid of the stuff I suppose.

mime= waiste of space, ive had like 7 mimes and 2 full sets ecept ive only had 1 mask

2 sets? lol?

You do know that you only recieve 500 gp each time you get a mime and have every part of the set/emotions :wink:

Dead+Dude4.png