New Photo (Been a while)

Sy_Accursed

Couldn't use tripod cause of angle & a bit ill (watery eyes and such) so I'm not sure what focus is like, but it seems passable from what I can see. Needs editting obviously to tweak white balance*, but it was right outside my window and I thought it looked quite picturesque.

Any feedback?

*Oddly enough its not the white balance that made it yellow between clouds and snowy caked lamposts it really is yellowy/orange outside! But I still intend to make it more 'real' colouring

untitled_by_sy_accursed-d4onoo7.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Talk about fire and ice. I like it.

I love it when ambient lighting causes that effect. It's beautiful and creepy all at once.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very nice! I love the feeling that there is a fire burning somewhere, even though there isn't.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

That white balance is goddamn dreadful, surely!

Seriously, the WB is not far off what was actually there, it's only marginally more orange than it was.

We have a fair few orange-ish 'natural' street lamps around, with the thick clouds blocking out all natural light and the snow reflecting the street lamps around it made everything orangey

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yep, the photographer in all of us is pleading you to fix the white balance, but I can promise those of you that haven't seen this before: this is exactly what it looks like. Cool shot.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009