Best Mechanical Keyboard For Me - $105 Budget

JPMC Mate

Hey everyone.

I decided to get a Mechanical Keyboard. My budget is $105.

Here are my preferences:

Cherry MX Black, Brown, or Red, or nonclicky ALPS.

6-key rollover with USB and 104-key with PS/2 (so yes, I want one that has PS/2 and USB)

Nice Wrist Pad

LED is a plus but not required to me anymore (I will just have to get used to typing in the dark tongue.gif)

Thanks everyone!

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

http://store.razerzo...goryId.35156900

23$ more but it's a really quality product and you said you had 50$ left over from your previous build anyway.

I spent $25 on the fan controller+$13 on the Scythe Fan so I had $12 left from that. Then, I removed the Sidewinder x4 and one other thing and had the total at $1695, so I have $105 left, give or take $5.

EDIT2: Yep, it is $105, give or take $5 cuz I can find loose change in my house somewhere. :P

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Keyboard is the last thing i need to buy as well. I'm leaning towards a Razer Anansi to match my Razer Naga. It doesn't have the wrist thing you mentioned but surely you could buy one of those separate.

Low_C.png

Does it have the ps/2 key rollover? What cherry mx is it?

azeem1992.png

I have decided not to get one. There is no point in me getting one since there is no way for me to test them out. I can't be bothered buying one, and shipping it back if I don't like it; too much hassle. I will stick to my regular gaming keyboard and buy a soft wrist rest for it.

azeem1992.png

I didn't think I would like mine, especially coming from a laptop-style keyboard, but they really are amazing. I know, everyone says that, but there isn't really any way to say it that isn't clichéd. The feedback is amazing and little pressure is needed to press down the keys. I have the corsair vengeance k90 with cherry mx red.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I have the Razor Blackwidow, not really a fan. There are 5 keys on the left (M1-M5 for macros) which might be useful, but I just got too pissed off from accidentally clicking them since I am used to certain keys being all the way on the left. Just something to keep in mind if you decide to look for more...

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I will keep it in mind. Thanks.

azeem1992.png