Hati & Sköll

transcript80

I tried to solo Hati (piece of cake) yesterday in order to get the paws/hat. After I killed him, there were only wolf bones, no paws/hat. Is this normal? I talked to the Fremmenik ouside of Rellekka after the battle, but he only mentioned stuff about Sköll.

I talked to the Fremmenik outside of Rellekka prior to killing Hati.

Also, how do I kill Sköll? I can't talk to the woman because Sköll always attacks me before I can reach her. Pray mage and melee armour?

Thanks in advance.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I tried to solo Hati (piece of cake) yesterday in order to get the paws/hat. After I killed him, there were only wolf bones, no paws/hat. Is this normal? I talked to the Fremmenik ouside of Rellekka after the battle, but he only mentioned stuff about Sköll.

I talked to the Fremmenik outside of Rellekka prior to killing Hati.

Also, how do I kill Sköll? I can't talk to the woman because Sköll always attacks me before I can reach her. Pray mage and melee armour?

Thanks in advance.

Did you get the paws/cape/hat last year for hati , and I don't know about Skoll because I didn't try him ,

I got my paws/hat/cape this year but if you already have the paws just wear them and kill hati to re-charge them.

If your still not getting hat/cape you might have to kill a few more times.

This is all I know.

Website I'm working on Runescape Tippers "I was not stealing anything off this site I had been working on this for several months but I gave up and just started on it again.

GirlPowerOn ,One of the best trainers !

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

Got Hati equipment on the second kill.

Killed Sköll solo, so I had to build the pyre myself (blegh) but it was a helluva fight. Thank God I got the drop on the first kill.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

For Skoll you have to contribute at least 5 logs to his fire pile for him to drop anything

Not true, I just attacked him once and got the drop. As Tripsis said, it is not a 100% drop, so you might need to do it a few times.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!