~*Tshwane's blog of 200 MILLION Woodcutting Experience!*~ Start 9/10/13

e8b927679889cb765541cb3a40344a7f.png?1333943803

:thumbup:

Probably the most I've played in a long time.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

• 1 year later...

So, Runescape 3 is weird. I recently came back after a year's haitus and since coming back, it's almost like the same culture shock for when I moved to Finland for the first time where everything was so.. relaxing.

Anyway, I am enjoying being back now. It's great just to be able to play at my own pace which is why for now, I am not making any goals because I feel pressurised to rush them and that's completely against the enjoyment of the game.

For the past year, I have played more video games, other than Runescape, and I feel that this has made me become a more patient and dedicated player, which I hope I will see for myself as the months go by.

As of now, I'm at Livid Farm, getting enough points to unlock the Make Leather spell. I have a personal goal of making 100M without merchanting, or boss hunting and purely from the use of the skills that I currently have. Else than that? Who knows, I would certainly like 2,200 total soon because I'm pretty close, and maybe all my skills to 70+, but these are just suggestions.

It's a nice sunday day and I have the football to watch and at 10:21am the next day, I will probably be posting my update of what I got up to today. :)

It's nice to be back! ~

Eejits.png

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's been a pretty fun right so far. So much new shit to get through though, it's so damn confusing. So for now, I'm sticking to what I know, ahahaha.

Eejits.png

As of now, I'm at Livid Farm, getting enough points to unlock the Make Leather spell. I have a personal goal of making 100M without merchanting, or boss hunting and purely from the use of the skills that I currently have. Else than that? Who knows, I would certainly like 2,200 total soon because I'm pretty close, and maybe all my skills to 70+, but these are just suggestions.

It's a nice sunday day and I have the football to watch and at 10:21am the next day, I will probably be posting my update of what I got up to today. :)

Scratch this part. Livid farm is far too tedious and boring and by the time I'll get Make Leather spell, I will have probably bored myself to tears since it's hard to multi task on a laptop. So I'm going to figure out a new plan, possibly stick to Mahogany planks or maybe do blue dragons.

Eejits.png

Update; I have finally decided to give slayer a go for a little while because EOC has quite possibly made combat training 100x better and more tolerable.

I have already gained 76 Range as I was close to getting it anyway and I'm currently on a Waterfiends task.

Eejits.png

Nothing really to update but I did get 85 defence at some point. I'm pretty sure this 245 or whatever waterfiends task is going to get me 80 slayer.

I have noticed that it is far easier to train slayer now with EOC and I really don't understand why people don't like it. It's a lot better than pre-eoc where there's no variation in attacks and at all and it's just boring and kind of slow.

Ohwell, I'm still enjoying it. :)

Eejits.png

Slayer's fun now, I've done probably more than half of my slayer XP post eoc. It's much more engaging at least, though each version definitely has its own perks :P

The only real perks I can think of when it comes to pre-EOC was that it was multi-taskable. :p I do know for sure that EOC magic is very overpowered, flying through this waterfiends task!

Speaking of which:

80 slayer

b6217e7877a6959c3cf3a52deb4c5a75.png

Eejits.png

Since my last update, I have played quite a bit. I'm really starting to get into the swing of things in terms of efficiently slaying monsters and levelling up quickly. I have managed to reach 81 Slayer and 86 Defence in the past couple of days and also managed to get this level from a skill lamp from Super September:

7e4d0c5aba997126dacd2062f6c5f88e.png

I will also be carrying out a daily slayer log, depending on the amount I play and I will update daily. It will basically just be the task and if I skipped a task to get it. Simple enough really.

Eejits.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I have decided to do something really crazy.

I love Woodcutting. I always have really. It was my first ever woodcutting skill and I managed around 21 million on that account.

I want 200 MILLION woodcutting experience. That's it really.

On this account, I currently have 23,139,177 experience in Woodcutting. I have no daily goals, I'm just going with the flow and I'm estimating around 2,100 hours will be the duration that I will finish this in.

I will, of course, be making a daily log of my experience, timing 24 hours from midnight. I'll probably spend the next hour or so deciding on an outfit and the such, and maybe have a name change.

Day 1: 23,139,177 experience

Eejits.png

Thanks!

and yeah, it was the first thing I bought haha. I also bought a few scrimshaws to try out but I don't think they're going to be profitable at all. Who knows!

Eejits.png

Day 2: 23,586,221/200,000,000. - 447,084 Woodcutting experience gained.

Notes: All I can really say is that Crystal trees and scrimshaws are AWESOME. Highly recommended especially if you have at least 91 hunter (unlike me..)

O_o

Good luck! Sounds like a huge goal to aim for.

Thanks man, it really is.I have confidence in myself though. :p

Eejits.png

Day 3: 24,184,093/200,000,000 - 597,872 experience gained.

This will probably be around the average amount of experience I will gain daily now I've got the hang of it. I could've had probably another hour's worth, but I was just messing around in the Grand Exchange with Magpie Impling Jars.

I'm really happy with this amount of daily exp yield because on average, it will mean I will get 200 million in 293 days.

I will be woodcutting a lot more over the weekend though. Possibly even get 1 million experience per day. We'll see. :)

Eejits.png

Did you solve the box?

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Eventually.

Just going to drop the clues from now on, lol...

On that note, I may as well log experience for the day. Since I got so pissed off at my inability of doing elite clues..

Day 4: 24,326,609/200,000,000 - 142,516 experience gained. :mad:

Eejits.png

So..  I'm sick.  :(

and it's straining on my eyes to even look at the computer, so for now, there'll be no runescape for me.

I'll probably just do weekly updates since this blog is so dead anyway.  :p

Eejits.png

So..  I'm sick.  :(

and it's straining on my eyes to even look at the computer, so for now, there'll be no runescape for me.

I'll probably just do weekly updates since this blog is so dead anyway.  :P

But but we love you! *hugs*

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]