Dging clan question.

Tony123az

Atm im only at 83 dung, looking to level it up more. But im wondering wether it would be better to leave dgs and join EoE or some other clan or just stay in?

Reason im considering leaving is because at my dging level its slow to get floors etc.

txny.png

Tony123az.png

Fire Cape -Acheived!

99 Cooking -Acheived!

Atm im only at 83 dung, looking to level it up more. But im wondering wether it would be better to leave dgs and join EoE or some other clan or just stay in?

Reason im considering leaving is because at my dging level its slow to get floors etc.

You can always guest in EoE or another clan? And finding floors is slow for most levels during the school/work week, Dunging on the weekend will probably help you get more floors.

orlyn.png

youry.png

Well the only reason your not getting fast floors cause most keyers these day look for 100+ dungers. as they don't get much damege by there 3rd bind which is most likely a platebody... and help speed up floors cause any lower levels mostly likely end up fishing and cooking foods to avoid deaths... so either you joined a clan or so you will probably find it as hard until you reach a suitable level for those keyers to get you along.. i hope you don't take this offensively I amm only trying to explain what mostly happens these days.

Well the only reason your not getting fast floors cause most keyers these day look for 100+ dungers. as they don't get much damege by there 3rd bind which is most likely a platebody... and help speed up floors cause any lower levels mostly likely end up fishing and cooking foods to avoid deaths... so either you joined a clan or so you will probably find it as hard until you reach a suitable level for those keyers to get you along.. i hope you don't take this offensively I amm only trying to explain what mostly happens these days.

Nah its nothing like that im a decent combat level and the speed of the floor isnt the problem, its just getting into floors.

txny.png

Tony123az.png

Fire Cape -Acheived!

99 Cooking -Acheived!

He wasn't talking about combat level and he has a valid point.

Level 100 dg = 3 binds.

The average dg should find a hood before level 100.

Therefore sub-100 dgers generally have 2h sword and ssh bound.

While it is the best combo you can have, even with maxed stats you take a lot of damage or have to waste prayer against most enemies.

Above 100 the average dger would have a pl8 body bound (or perhaps a blood necklace). This addition of defence or healing powers makes surviving much easier and makes saving prayer easier.

Dgers that don't get pwned due to 3rd bind = faster gds and faster bosses.

Hence a lot of the better keyers will not take sub-100 dgers.

My clan mate has a max dg friend who occasionally lets us on to floors with him, just taking me and my clan mate (both sub-100) can slow the floors down by about a minute or perhaps 2 if there's a lot of gds or a boss that can't be soloed easily because we die more and/or have to pause more to grab food.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue