999134thpure PK commentaries

I enjoyed the video. You had some good fights with decent risks.

As for requests, and not to sound like an [wagon], but since you have the cash you should try some bandos risk fights. Those are always entertaining to watch. I know of the friends chat "riskinbandos" from Born for PvM's pk commentary and apparently in that chat you can find legit fights with out having to search world 18.

In that vid Born mentions that channel.

Also I would really enjoy some staking commentaries, especially with obstacles. It would be interesting to know some of your tactics to obstacles.

I really enjoyed it. The commentary was a nice change from the people who get super loud and scream and what not. I enjoyed the low key you had to it. As far as suggestions the only thing i can think of is maybe the mumbling. There was a few times where you seemed to forget you were on mic and kinda mumbled to yourself or something. I really enjoyed the commentary though. Thanks for making it

10sfyic.png

The videos are enjoyable, 999. I actually like the commentary without a ton of background music. You seem quite relaxed, so it's easier for the viewer to enjoy the pking and understand what you say. I'd say your voice isn't weird. I'm not entirely used to English accents from over the ocean, but it's definitely not strong enough to make me misunderstand what you're saying. Nice job pking, and I hope to see some more commentary vids of this nature. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

• 2 weeks later...