The Great Brain Robbery

XxC A M xX

I'm lvl 84, the Barrel Chest I facedat the end of the Great Brain Robbery was lvl 210 not 170 as the guide suggested. Killed me twice, but on the bright side your gravestone appears on the outside of the monastery, and you keep your ectophial when you die, so you can easily run back and pick up your lost equipment. Sorry didn't get a chance to save a screenshot :(

XxC_A_M_xX.png

XxC_A_M_xX.png

Thanks for posting. :)

I don't suppose you happened to record its LP or have a screenshot of it's level?

The quest journal appears to mention it as a level 190, but I will attempt to look into this. For now it is on my to-do list.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I don't suppose you happened to record its LP or have a screenshot of it's level?

The quest journal appears to mention it as a level 190, but I will attempt to look into this. For now it is on my to-do list.

It might have changed when they altered combat levels of some things last week. I know they changed the level 69 guy to level 96 in one of the Fremenikk quests, and the patch notes this week indicated they changed the level in the quest overview a week later.

It might have changed when they altered combat levels of some things last week. I know they changed the level 69 guy to level 96 in one of the Fremenikk quests, and the patch notes this week indicated they changed the level in the quest overview a week later.

If that's the case, then he likely would have faced the same amount of difficulty and chance of dying considering they didn't change stats, just level, so that's a bit of misinformation in the topic title :P

hzvjpwS.gif

• 3 months later...

I second this. I didn't die but the monster was level 210 not 190. I didn't printscreen, but on my quest info it doesn't mention the level of the monster... so perhaps it still says lvl 190 for players that did do it when the monster was lvl 190 but now that it's 210 it doesn't mention anything about it's level